Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

lol yeah the 5-Amino pricing is wild. I haven't bitten the bullet because I'm not even sure if it will work. (I mean wild from anyone, not just QDS). Isn't it a simple molecule to make anyway? I might be confusing it with another. goddamn economics.

lol yeah the 5-Amino pricing is wild. I haven't bitten the bullet because I'm not even sure if it will work. (I mean wild from anyone, not just QDS). Isn't it a simple molecule to make anyway? I might be confusing it with another. goddamn economics.
Tren is 10 times more effective and cheap.

Still having issues with Qingdao. 40 days no parcel, 30 days stuck in customs no tracking update. Still wont provide a reship unless i place another order (which was not the original arrangement). Has now ghosted me after i posted screenshots of the previous arrangements. Starting to get very annoyed

NOTE: Just to clarify. I am once again not dealing with the rep that sells through this page, rather the owner/manager of the company

Last edited:
Still having issues with Qingdao. 40 days no parcel, 30 days stuck in customs no tracking update. Still wont provide a reship unless i place another order (which was not the original arrangement). Has now ghosted me after i posted screenshots of the previous arrangements. Starting to get very annoyed

NOTE: Just to clarify. I am once again not dealing with the rep that sells through this page, rather the owner/manager of the company
That is not an unusual customs delay nowadays. I had a package sit in customs over 6 weeks.

What country are you in? Customs can be a bitch in some countries.
In the US they're government employees, & anytime the US gov't is involved, efficiency drops massively.
Hopefully it's just a back log thing & it gets thru asap. I know I'd be pretty stressed in your shoes.

We do have some in stock MOQ 2 kidneys, chinese ones
Hey on a serious note, there is a new device just released here in the states, and no Chinese manufactures have a generic one yet. It's for a treatment called "microcoring", it removes a bunch of tiny pieces of skin using hollow needles and a vaccuum suction, the treatment is out patient, awake, no recovery time, no scarring, removes 5-10% of total skin per treatment. If your business or another Chinese manufacturer you know of produces one of these in a generic version, I'll guarantee you'll have at least one buyer (me), and I'll pimp that thing big time to all the women's cosmetic Facebook groups etc

That is not an unusual customs delay nowadays. I had a package sit in customs over 6 weeks.
Considering ive had other packages get through with china post since that has been sent...im thinking its not a customs delay. Currently 0 from 2 on orders with qingdao. Got 3 more in transit which is why this "next order" thing is bullshit. Ive ordered enough.

But at what point do you draw the line? 2 months? 3 months? Etc.

Hey on a serious note, there is a new device just released here in the states, and no Chinese manufactures have a generic one yet. It's for a treatment called "microcoring", it removes a bunch of tiny pieces of skin using hollow needles and a vaccuum suction, the treatment is out patient, awake, no recovery time, no scarring, removes 5-10% of total skin per treatment. If your business or another Chinese manufacturer you know of produces one of these in a generic version, I'll guarantee you'll have at least one buyer (me), and I'll pimp that thing big time to all the women's cosmetic Facebook groups etc
I was just thinking the other day I should remove 8% of my skin. This is just what I need.

lol, some generics must be coming soon, a matter of time like for everything.
We are doing only raws and finished products.