Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was just thinking the other day I should remove 8% of my skin. This is just what I need.
Dude for people with loose skin this is absolutely revolutionary. Up until now the only real solution has been surgical skin removal which is traumatic, expensive, and leaves unsightly scars.

For HGH if some are wondering about recent Jano lab tests, I receive some by email from customers, who are not willing to share the results in public (most of time resellers and labs)

I will give you average results of previous month results (arithmetic average):

12.74iu (4.25mg)
94.32% (worst tested was 93.9%, best 95.7%)
No dimer or related protein detected ever

For HGH if some are wondering about recent Jano lab tests, I receive some by email from customers, who are not willing to share the results in public (most of time resellers and labs)

I will give you average results of previous month results (arithmetic average):

12.74iu (4.25mg)
94.32% (worst tested was 93.9%, best 95.7%)
No dimer or related protein detected ever
For the 10 or 15IU kits :p

Canada Special line

For Canadian customers

Last feedbacks about Canada special line, it's getting faster than before, and much safer too

Reship policy 50%

<500g gross weight $50
<1kg $65
<2kg $88

no weight limitation but we only ship maximum 2kg/parcel for security reasons.

1648538604563.png

Do you offer atropine sulphate and CDP choline raw ?

Atropine Sulfate
10g $45
100g $98

CDP choline
100g $85

H9aa377692609410581eb8dff9312fffas.jpg

Atropine Sulfate

1. To all sorts of visceral colic, such as gastrointestinal colic and bladder irritation symptoms. To cholinergic colic, renal colic curative effect is poorer.

2. General anesthesia for medicine, serious before night sweats and salivate disease.

3. The vagus nerve oeractiity caused by antrum room block, atrioventricular block XingXin disorders such as slow, also can used for the secondary to antrum room knot function is low but appear ventricular ectopic section.

4. Anti shock.

5. Save organic phosphate ester poisoning.

CDP choline

The main indications of Citicoline Sodium (CDP Choline) are acute traumatic brain injury and brain consciousness after the operation.

Moreover, Citicoline Sodium can treat central nervous system dysfunction and unconsciousness caused by acute injury, paralysis agitans, tinnitus and nerve deafness, and poisoning caused by sleeping pills.

In recent years, Citicoline Sodium is widely used in clinical for treatment of ischemic stroke, cerebral arteriosclerosis, multiinfarct dementia, Alzheimer's disease, andchildren viral encephalitis.

1. Citicoline Sodium is a brain chemical that occurs naturally in the body.

2. As a medicine, Citicoline is taken by mouth as a supplement or given by IV or as a shot.

3. Citicoline Sodium is used for Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia, head trauma,cerebrovascular disease such as stroke, age-related memory loss, Parkinson's disease, and glaucoma.

Last edited:
Tretinoine

100g $110

H9aa377692609410581eb8dff9312fffas.jpg

1. It is a drug commonly used to treat acne vulgaris and keratosis pilaris.

2. It is often available as a cream or gel we have raw only!

3. It is also used to treat acute promyelocytic leukemia.

4. It can stimulate skin growth and keep epidermic normal.

5. It can slow down skin aging process for solarization, remove tiny wrinkles.

6. It can reduce skin roughness, so skin will become ruddy.

Hey on a serious note, there is a new device just released here in the states, and no Chinese manufactures have a generic one yet. It's for a treatment called "microcoring", it removes a bunch of tiny pieces of skin using hollow needles and a vaccuum suction, the treatment is out patient, awake, no recovery time, no scarring, removes 5-10% of total skin per treatment. If your business or another Chinese manufacturer you know of produces one of these in a generic version, I'll guarantee you'll have at least one buyer (me), and I'll pimp that thing big time to all the women's cosmetic Facebook groups etc
Is that micro needling, like the Derminator?