Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He is just bullshiting, no customer of mine had seizure, or being called a retard because of seizure or something like that.
He is just a hater trying his best to get an answer, as he's being on ignore list since months, he is quoting me every other day hoping to get an answer like a deseperate no life.
Yeah, totally bullshitting, you definitely didn't say right here in this post, that you wont refund @limitphobic because he "went full retard". After you sold him 50% under-dosed HCG and while claiming you test all your raws with HPLC. Cause you have never called anyone a retard, and definitely never refused to refund someone after you fucked up, and definitley never made false claims.
It depends how polite they are, if they went full retards like limitphobic no, if they are mature grown people like majority of customers when they have a problem and they want it to be solved, always problems are solved.

Members need to understand that it's not by insulting or trying to "put pressure" on me that I change my mind about a subject, all problems are solved with me when customer is polite ^^

Last edited:
For the guy asking about shipping to Aus here is a couple screenshots of my experience. They are not reshipping unless i make another order.

Last edited:
For the guy asking about shipping to Aus here is a couple screenshots of my experience. They are not reshipping unless i make another order.View attachment 162613View attachment 162614
Actually now, even if you make a new order you won't get the reship.
I told you, your problem has nothing to do in my thread, since you didn't order from me, but you keep spamming it, especially that I warned many that if your problem isn't solved with the sales agent you bought from, meso members won't solve it or help you.
If you think bringing problems in public will put pression on me or whatever, you just make it worst for you.
You didn't listen, so now I made sure that you are banned from ordering and you will never get the reship.

Last edited:
Actually now, even if you made a new order you won't get the reship.
I told you, your problem has nothing to do in my thread, since you didn't order from me, but you keep spamming it, especially that I warned many that if your problem isn't solved with the sales agent you bought from, meso members won't solve it or help you.
You didn't listen, so now I made sure that you are banned from ordering and you will never get the reship.
I didnt know where else to go considering the rep i ordered through wouldnt help me and changed the terms on me. Where else am I meant to go if a deal was made and the sales agent broke it?

It seems reasonable to let the community know because this 100% success rate obviously isn't accurate and ive provided proof. I asked for a reship and was told i need to make another order before I am entitled to one? Ive already made 4 orders worth over $2000 AUD

I even tried personal messaging you to sort it out because the other agent wasnt helping me...and yes of course it's not your responsibility but nothing was solved.

I was never rude or abusive or anything. I would message once every 5-7 days and was continually told i need to make a new order when the original condition was for me to pay the freight and you will resend the product.

I dont understand why im banned from ordering, and also not receiving a reship when all im trying to do is solve a problem where the sales agent has broken their word and the original deal. Incredibly unfair.

I didnt know where else to go considering the rep i ordered through wouldnt help me and changed the terms on me. Where else am I meant to go if a deal was made and the sales agent broke it?

It seems reasonable to let the community know because this 100% success rate obviously isn't accurate and ive provided proof. I asked for a reship and was told i need to make another order before I am entitled to one? Ive already made 4 orders worth over $2000 AUD

I even tried personal messaging you to sort it out because the other agent wasnt helping me...and yes of course it's not your responsibility but nothing was solved.

I was never rude or abusive or anything. I would message once every 5-7 days and was continually told i need to make a new order when the original condition was for me to pay the freight and you will resend the product.

I dont understand why im banned from ordering, and also not receiving a reship when all im trying to do is solve a problem where the sales agent has broken their word and the original deal. Incredibly unfair.
Knowing Ding Dong, he's gonna have a great excuse on why it's not his problem, either you're a shill, a scammer, a liar, a retard, or some other horse shit. As Ding Dong never fucks up, the customer is always wrong.

I've ordered from them in the past and had the item received into AUS. Have placed second order with the rep here and provided tracking details on 10/03. Still no activity on the tracking after 20 days.

First order was scanned in China 14 days after tracking was provided so it's not too much longer at the moment but am curious, how long until I should follow up with the rep via email?
All aussie trackings are updated now

Capture.PNG

Got my order today! 3 weeks to the states via the reship method. Everything present and nothing broke. Very happy with it.

Semaglutide, NPP, Test E, Ralox, Dbol, GHK-Cu, and BAC water.

Starting the Sema, GHK, and Ralox now so will report back as it progresses. Can’t wait to try out the NPP and Dbol.

8EC8A2B1-7740-4DCC-8BFC-368C1A5804D1.jpeg

Tretinoine

100g $110

View attachment 162546

1. It is a drug commonly used to treat acne vulgaris and keratosis pilaris.

2. It is often available as a cream or gel we have raw only!

3. It is also used to treat acute promyelocytic leukemia.

4. It can stimulate skin growth and keep epidermic normal.

5. It can slow down skin aging process for solarization, remove tiny wrinkles.

6. It can reduce skin roughness, so skin will become ruddy.
Hi, would you consider making a finished product in the future? (gel/cream) or is it too much of a hassle

One of the biggest reasons to stay away from this dickhead. They are not worth the hassles, they lie and come up with every excuse
Actually now, even if you make a new order you won't get the reship.

If you think bringing problems in public will put pression on me or whatever, you just make it worst for you.
For the record ding dong bringing issues public is how it works here

三氯蔗糖 Sucralose

1kg $78

Sucralose is a zero-calorie sugar substitute artificial sweetener.

In the European Union, it is also known under the E number (additive code) E955. Sucralose is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times as sweet as aspartame.

Unlike aspartame, it is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions and can be used in baking or in products that require a longer shelf life.

The commercial success of sucralose-based products stems from its favorable comparison to other low calorie sweeteners in terms of taste, stability, and safety.

I thought the forums were a public place to share reviews/experiences with sources. So you have a space to advertise your products, and so customers can review products and share experiences with the source.

If a source had bunk gear youd want to know about it before ordering wouldnt you? The whole reason i ordered the GH was because you have great reviews on the products

But when you start claiming 100% success rate, no seizures and then change the reship policy once there is a problem with delivery....then the community should be alerted. And now im being punished for that? Why wouldnt you want to work things out so i can leave a positive review? Its the whole reason i tried to sort this out through WhatsApp first. But then the policy changed and was told to make another order...

Got my order today! 3 weeks to the states via the reship method. Everything present and nothing broke. Very happy with it.

Semaglutide, NPP, Test E, Ralox, Dbol, GHK-Cu, and BAC water.

Starting the Sema, GHK, and Ralox now so will report back as it progresses. Can’t wait to try out the NPP and Dbol.

View attachment 162617
When will you start the semaglutide? You should be able to tell the results pretty quickly with that...appetite suppressed or not.