Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Stop posting this old year old result also doesn’t even show dimer. Idk why you guys don’t test your gh regularly if you guys did and came back good you would make so much more sales
I won't get into this lab testing debate again, especially that I don't need to increase the sales of hgh, if you want the purity test with dimer you can do the test by yourself and spend $400 instead of trusting a drug dealer, posting a lab test of his unknow batch.
If you trust me that much when it comes to posting Jano tests, then you can trust my word and I can tell you that no dimer was ever detected from all labs I received, and that I am not allowed to post.

Placed my 4th order with this rep. Not to sure why anyone complains. Been easy and simple to deal with. Order takes 4-6 weeks to arrive (Canada) everything has been working how it should. No complaints here

Placed my 4th order with this rep. Not to sure why anyone complains. Been easy and simple to deal with. Order takes 4-6 weeks to arrive (Canada) everything has been working how it should. No complaints here
People complain when the process goes wrong and they dont hold up their end of the deal. Its great you've had success but not everyone has been so lucky

Placed an order for some HGH us domestic and it arrived in 4 days. Still waiting on my melanotan 2, but I think that'll be here tomorrow.

I ordered some GH and some other goodies after I saw your last order came through no problem I said fuck it. Also in Canada

Can confirm that moles get darker and some get bigger slightly.

When I last took MT2 a few years back I got REALLY dark and developed freckles on my nose which took about a year to fade
This is the reason why I hesitate to take it sometimes. Lol. It's hard for me to tan in the natural sun, so it definitely helps me out. But when I start seeing darker freckles and more freckles and my moles darkening, it turns me off.

My girl is italian. She can take it and in 2 weeks with maybe one sunbathing session, be dark as fuck LOL

People complain when the process goes wrong and they dont hold up their end of the deal. Its great you've had success but not everyone has been so lucky
Bro, try the turkey pharmacy. They have reship policy if you use a courier. Don't know how the quality of the product is though.

Received my order I made back in january before CNY this monday.
Everything looks ok. 5x Test E and 5x Deca (ordered from the whatsapp seller). Injected first 2ml (1ml of each) and no pip so far. The oil is really thick (like GSO, maybe thicker) but the injection was smooth as hell (even using 29G slins, took around 60sec/ml).

Will be placing another order soon of Mast E and maybe some raws.

well, i can understand this source here.
I guess most still have not really understood that he is no classic rep but more or less a retailer for the manufacturer on this board.
If you buy apple airpods on Amazon and "payment and shipment" is in the hands of amazon, do you contact amazon for your problems or do you contact apple and ask them to solve your problem and reship the stuff?

Apple wouldn't call you retarded then contact Amazon to tell them to screw you out of your money because you were a big meanie to them on the internet.