Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I tried semaglutide from the pharmacy and it did not suppress my appetite, it is true that you can feel full sooner, but it is not like an amphetamine

I thought the forums were a public place to share reviews/experiences with sources. So you have a space to advertise your products, and so customers can review products and share experiences with the source.

If a source had bunk gear youd want to know about it before ordering wouldnt you? The whole reason i ordered the GH was because you have great reviews on the products

But when you start claiming 100% success rate, no seizures and then change the reship policy once there is a problem with delivery....then the community should be alerted. And now im being punished for that? Why wouldnt you want to work things out so i can leave a positive review? Its the whole reason i tried to sort this out through WhatsApp first. But then the policy changed and was told to make another order...

well, i can understand this source here.
I guess most still have not really understood that he is no classic rep but more or less a retailer for the manufacturer on this board.
If you buy apple airpods on Amazon and "payment and shipment" is in the hands of amazon, do you contact amazon for your problems or do you contact apple and ask them to solve your problem and reship the stuff?

i might not agree with everything he has done here (e.g. only refunding people with the HCG that tested even when several bought the same batch) but in this point i have to agree with his behavior..
for me, i had 2 broken vials in my order i did, private messaged him, told him, sent pics and he assured me to resend with next order which is oka for me since i dont expect him to pack a package and ship from china for 2 vials

I tried semaglutide from the pharmacy and it did not suppress my appetite, it is true that you can feel full sooner, but it is not like an amphetamine
Pharma liraglutide did almost nothing for me. Melanotan II is WAY WAY more powerful as an appetite suppressant. Not to mention the price.

the difference between MT / other appetite suppressants and the glp-1 products are that the latter also control leptin ... which is crucial during dieting for your body to not enter starvation mode and continue the fat burning process. I'm not endorsing this source's glp-1's as I have no experience, but that is a difference maker between the drugs.

well, i can understand this source here.
I guess most still have not really understood that he is no classic rep but more or less a retailer for the manufacturer on this board.
If you buy apple airpods on Amazon and "payment and shipment" is in the hands of amazon, do you contact amazon for your problems or do you contact apple and ask them to solve your problem and reship the stuff?

i might not agree with everything he has done here (e.g. only refunding people with the HCG that tested even when several bought the same batch) but in this point i have to agree with his behavior..
for me, i had 2 broken vials in my order i did, private messaged him, told him, sent pics and he assured me to resend with next order which is oka for me since i dont expect him to pack a package and ship from china for 2 vials
Yeah i understand that. I also understand that he can't help me. However this forum page is representing a company who i feel hard done by and as a result, informed the community of my negative experience.

Whether i ordered products from this rep or a different one it all comes from the same warehouse, through the same process and is packaged the same. Therefore a seizure dealing with this rep should be just as likely as dealing with another rep. So yes maybe this rep has a 100% success rate which is fantastic, but the company does not.

Whether i ordered products from this rep or a different one it all comes from the same warehouse, through the same process and is packaged the same. Therefore a seizure dealing with this rep should be just as likely as dealing with another rep. So yes maybe this rep has a 100% success rate which is fantastic, but the company does not.
Excellent point, since it isn’t the actual rep that is doing the packing and shipping.

When will you start the semaglutide? You should be able to tell the results pretty quickly with that...appetite suppressed or not.
Started yesterday but starting the titrated low dose at 0.25. If that low a dose is enough to kill my appetite then this will be a miracle lol
I did notice several 30 sec bouts of light nausea throughout the afternoon but that was it.
I had already had lunch and took this in the afternoon. I was still hungry to have a light evening snack (cottage cheese and rice cakes) but not a full blown meal. Overall I didn’t eat a lot yesterday. But we’ll see how that lasts this whole week on such a low dose. I’ll keep you posted.

Started yesterday but starting the titrated low dose at 0.25. If that low a dose is enough to kill my appetite then this will be a miracle lol
I did notice several 30 sec bouts of light nausea throughout the afternoon but that was it.
I had already had lunch and took this in the afternoon. I was still hungry to have a light evening snack (cottage cheese and rice cakes) but not a full blown meal. Overall I didn’t eat a lot yesterday. But we’ll see how that lasts this whole week on such a low dose. I’ll keep you posted.
Yes you're right about the dose. Hopefully you do respond well to a lower dose but I guess studies get up to the 2.4mg/wk.
I'm still interested in your progress, please do keep us posted!

Doesn’t melanotan just make you nauseous and thus killing appetite?
I know for me MT2 only gives me nausea for less than 5 min after injection. Not enough to influence my hunger over the day lol but granted I only take 150-300mcg at a time. Maybe these unnecessarily high doses some people use make it last longer