Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Update:
Test sus
Primo enth (100mg/ml)
Based off of feeling alone i would say 100% legitimate, it's not tested so unsure on potency, but who gives a shit, most are inaccurately dosed anyway
100% would reccomend :)

Update:
Test sus
Primo enth (100mg/ml)
Based off of feeling alone i would say 100% legitimate, it's not tested so unsure on potency, but who gives a shit, most are inaccurately dosed anyway
100% would reccomend :)
Can vouch for primo 100 as well, at least based on feeling.

Can vouch for primo 100 as well, at least based on feeling.
Think I've started to tank my estrogen from it because I've started to feel anxious do chances are will be the primo lowing my e2 - going to up my test a bit to counter that (just shows how effective the primo is if my thinking is right)

Think I've started to tank my estrogen from it because I've started to feel anxious do chances are will be the primo lowing my e2 - going to up my test a bit to counter that (just shows how effective the primo is if my thinking is right)
Good luck raising your estrogen with test sustanon. It’ll take for ever. Test prop would help or hcg

Haven’t seen a screenshot on recent delivered to Australia. Been back quite a few pages
Does it even matter if you see a screen shot? It's a source they are liable to show you the best 5 out 100. What about the other 95 that was shipped. You either take the gamble or you don't.

Does it even matter if you see a screen shot? It's a source they are liable to show you the best 5 out 100. What about the other 95 that was shipped. You either take the gamble or you don't.
Exactly so the screenshot will show how many seized vs actually delivered in the recent deliveries..

You're a fool
Would work out well. If they show 100% success orders then it’s obviously false. If they show an overall good success rate in last 10-20 orders. Id take my chances.

If you guys lived in australia and understand our customs you’d understand the precautions and questions

For HGH if some are wondering about recent Jano lab tests, I receive some by email from customers, who are not willing to share the results in public (most of time resellers and labs)

I will give you average results of previous month results (arithmetic average):

12.74iu (4.25mg)
94.32% (worst tested was 93.9%, best 95.7%)
No dimer or related protein detected ever
And we're supposed to take your word for it? After you've faked jano reports in the past? Post the test with the reference number, or this is absolutely worthless.

I've ordered from them in the past and had the item received into AUS. Have placed second order with the rep here and provided tracking details on 10/03. Still no activity on the tracking after 20 days.

First order was scanned in China 14 days after tracking was provided so it's not too much longer at the moment but am curious, how long until I should follow up with the rep via email?

Is that the one that is still being held up in customs, something like on its 6th week?
He is just bullshiting, no customer of mine had seizure, or being called a retard because of seizure or something like that.
He is just a hater trying his best to get an answer, as he's being on ignore list since months, he is quoting me every other day hoping to get an answer like a deseperate no life.

I've ordered from them in the past and had the item received into AUS. Have placed second order with the rep here and provided tracking details on 10/03. Still no activity on the tracking after 20 days.

First order was scanned in China 14 days after tracking was provided so it's not too much longer at the moment but am curious, how long until I should follow up with the rep via email?
It's same for all australian china post trackings lately (maybe because of Covid situation in China? idk) but anyway, they will all update at a moment and be received. The one is answering emaills is me. If there is an update, I send it to customers, no need to contact me about it.

Capture.PNG