Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Damn that’s gonna be a game changer! Combine that with some of the collagen boosters and skins gonna be young and tight
I know. I want a generic DIY machine so it's affordable. From what I understand treatments are going to cost around $2k. I'd rather put that money into a Chinese machine and have unlimited self treatments forever. I'd do the skin around my eyes and face to be sure, but I'd also do my flanks, lower stomach, around my nipples, etc. Given enough treatments you could give yourself extremely tight skin and really help boost your physique - especially for those of us guys who weren't always in shape and have some loose skin.

Placed my 4th order with this rep. Not to sure why anyone complains. Been easy and simple to deal with. Order takes 4-6 weeks to arrive (Canada) everything has been working how it should. No complaints here
I’ve been following the thread and from what I gather, it depends largely on where you live. I can’t for the life of me understand why some countries have such a hard on for personal use hormones.

Im still trying to figure out what I've done wrong. Im just being ghosted now
You did what you are supposed to do and call them out. Its them that are in the wrong. They want any negative stuff done on PMs and all positive stuff out in the open. It makes them look so perfect with no issues.

Im still trying to figure out what I've done wrong. Im just being ghosted now

One would think that dingdong could talk to the other rep for you, but that must be asking too much.

What i think the deal is is that you have a bunch of greedy resellers that compete against each other and won't help anyone that doesn't spend money with them.

One would think that dingdong could talk to the other rep for you, but that must be asking too much.

What i think the deal is is that you have a bunch of greedy resellers that compete against each other and won't help anyone that doesn't spend money with them.
I think you are onto something

I think you are onto something
I can both sympathize and also to some degree play devils advocate.. I've cut my losses from issues with a vendor on India Mart. After a certain point , its better to just let it go. Financially and mentally. Sharing reviews online of negative experiences helps others make informed decisions moving forward.

On the other hand, we're talking about a vendor operating in a completely different part of the world. We don't have a clear idea of their business structure. Are the operating like a real estate agent where everyone minds their own customers independently? From when I've seen, it seems like that. Likely there may be competition where there is no incentive to make another rep look good. The situation sucks if the other rep is not helping, or a member here is out funds, but the rep on here provided an explanation of why they cannot help. Onwards and upwards to greener pastures.

What is your azithromycin raws 100g price?

Im reactivating my tinder account and need to be prepared.
Azithromycin

100G $45
1kg $260

H81c37887b60643e58193a7f58206dae9v.png

Azithromycin Dihydrate is used for acute pharyngitis, acute tonsillitis caused by Streptococcus pyogenes.

Azithromycin is used for acute throat and tonsillitis which are caused by streptococcus pyogenes, otitis.

Azithromycin can treatment of media sinusitis acute bronchitis skin soft tissue infection which are caused by sensitive bacteria.

Azithromycin is also used for pneumonia urethritis cervicitis and so on.

Actually now, even if you make a new order you won't get the reship.
I told you, your problem has nothing to do in my thread, since you didn't order from me, but you keep spamming it, especially that I warned many that if your problem isn't solved with the sales agent you bought from, meso members won't solve it or help you.
If you think bringing problems in public will put pression on me or whatever, you just make it worst for you.
You didn't listen, so now I made sure that you are banned from ordering and you will never get the reship.

It looks like Ding Dong did speak to the other rep. Unless it's out of context because I've been skimming.

Apple wouldn't call you retarded then contact Amazon to tell them to screw you out of your money because you were a big meanie to them on the internet.
thats one of the things that i dont agree with (as ive said, i dont agree with everything)
on the other hand, i think he has explained it to several customers who ordered from other reps that he is not responsible for their doing..
but a simple explanation would have worked.. not sure if this was done via private message and the customer just ignored it and went on. Then i could slightly understand such a reaction

What did you say the deal was for mixing vials in one kit? Say I want 5 of the Tren/test/mast blend, and 5 of the Test E?
Easy, it's in the price list explained.
5 ripped + 5 test e= 5x$14.5 +5x$6.5 + extra $35
Because none of the kits is complete, BUT if you order 1 complete, example 1 kit test e + 5 vials ripped, the extra is only $10: $65 + 5x$14.5 + extra $10

Can we ever expect to see peptides like Igf1LR3, cjc1295/ipamorelin in us warehouse?
No, because they aren't hot sellers compared to the ones already in stock, so we can forward them using the reship service, you order what you need and we send first to our usa warehouse then to your adress domestically.
The only items that we gonna add progressively to warehouse are oils, because they are hot sellers