Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can’t wait for the domestic test, Please keep us updated on that. Any plans to accept bitcoin with a lower minimum? Perhaps just for domestic orders to see how things go?

You guys can mail me to a cross for asking , but how do we get a list and prices? I know I need to put in the work but I am exhausted please throw me a bone

Every source has its terms and policies, most of times based on the financial model, it's like splitting responsability, you order illegal products, you have no importation permission, so we cannot take the full responsability that your country choosed to ban a product that we export legaly, some customers can afford those permissions, in this case we declare the real product on parcels and they have no problems with customs.

Also our prices are very low compared to all, we cannot afford those luxuary services such as third party credit store or reship cost free for express or without a new order.

Customers have a very large choice of sources, and everyone should choose the sources that provides the services that suits them, when you want to pay the beautiful labels, the reship cost free because of 10 days delay or $360 lab test refund, then you know where to go, BUT you will have to pay 5-10 times the prices that we offer, life choices..

Our service matches the need of majority of customers which is the variety of items, customization, cheap prices, high purity products, best domestic reshipper service and fast communication..
I totally understand this, which is why i clarified the policies before ordering as you can see below. No mention of making another order, just id have to cover the cost of freight which i am more than happy to do.

Additionally ive made 4 orders over the last 3 months and am yet to receive anything. So why would i make another order if im seeing no results of anything getting through. That 99-100% success rate doesnt look too crash hot either, ive got to be the unluckiest guy in the world to hit that 1% jackpot every time

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-01-08-27-25-02_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-01-08-27-25-02_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 127
I totally understand this, which is why i clarified the policies before ordering as you can see below. No mention of making another order, just id have to cover the cost of freight which i am more than happy to do.

Additionally ive made 4 orders over the last 3 months and am yet to receive anything. So why would i make another order if im seeing no results of anything getting through. That 99-100% success rate doesnt look too crash hot either, ive got to be the unluckiest guy in the world to hit that 1% jackpot every time
why on earth would you make 4 orders before ever receiving your first order.