Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

but a simple explanation would have worked.. not sure if this was done via private message and the customer just ignored it and went on. Then i could slightly understand such a reaction
Yes it was already done via DM and I did advice him what to do, but obviously it was a waste of time, he choosed to come for his 142th time to the thread to moan like a chick because he don't wanna make a new order to get the reship, as was suggested by the other rep which is the same policy that I always explained here, so whenever an aussie coming here to get a review or feedback he is trying to scare them or whatever pointless thing he was trying to do, so I take this personnaly and I teach him a lesson (I stayed polite in the whole process and.didn't call him a retarded yet)

i think it's a waste of vials (using 1-2mg per injection), but i understand that you can't produce multiple different dosages of a product
Pros are that you don't need to use bacteriostatic water, you can only fill it with pharma water for injection which is extremely cheap.
You don't need to put it in the fridge. You take 1vial per injection, and many customers prefer that, like customers who prefer to order igf lr3 0.1mg to not have to reconstitute it as it degrades quickly according to what I've read (no data seen yet)

if you put that MOTS-C in your warehouse and setup the most basic of websites to advertise it (maybe not even that tbh) you'd be nuked with orders for it. your cost is like 1/7th if everyone else's for it in the US which is why nobody buys it domestic... doses needed are so high.

also lol @ "(haven't called him a retard yet.")

Yes it was already done via DM and I did advice him what to do, but obviously it was a waste of time, he choosed to come for his 142th time to the thread to moan like a chick because he don't wanna make a new order to get the reship, as was suggested by the other rep which is the same policy that I always explained here, so whenever an aussie coming here to get a review or feedback he is trying to scare them or whatever pointless thing he was trying to do, so I take this personnaly and I teach him a lesson (I stayed polite in the whole process and.didn't call him a retarded yet)
Not trying to stir up shit here but what is the reasoning behind the bloke needing to make another order (and pay for more product) before you’d be willing to reship a failed order? Just trying to put myself in his shoes - why would you expect him to spend more money before he’s even received his other orders first?

if you put that MOTS-C in your warehouse and setup the most basic of websites to advertise it (maybe not even that tbh) you'd be nuked with orders for it. your cost is like 1/7th if everyone else's for it in the US which is why nobody buys it domestic... doses needed are so high.

also lol @ "(haven't called him a retard yet.")
Order then a stock of it, will be shipped domestically with our reship service, we only put in stock in USA warehouse the hot sellers, if you ask guys here who knows what is it Mots-c I'd bet my left nut 95% don't know what is it.

Not trying to stir up shit here but what is the reasoning behind the bloke needing to make another order (and pay for more product) before you’d be willing to reship a failed order? Just trying to put myself in his shoes - why would you expect him to spend more money before he’s even received his other orders first?
Every source has its terms and policies, most of times based on the financial model, it's like splitting responsability, you order illegal products, you have no importation permission, so we cannot take the full responsability that your country choosed to ban a product that we export legaly, some customers can afford those permissions, in this case we declare the real product on parcels and they have no problems with customs.

Also our prices are very low compared to all, we cannot afford those luxuary services such as third party credit store or reship cost free for express or without a new order.

Customers have a very large choice of sources, and everyone should choose the sources that provides the services that suits them, when you want to pay the beautiful labels, the reship cost free because of 10 days delay or $360 lab test refund, then you know where to go, BUT you will have to pay 5-10 times the prices that we offer, life choices..

Our service matches the need of majority of customers which is the variety of items, customization, cheap prices, high purity products, best domestic reshipper service and fast communication..

I know. I want a generic DIY machine so it's affordable. From what I understand treatments are going to cost around $2k. I'd rather put that money into a Chinese machine and have unlimited self treatments forever. I'd do the skin around my eyes and face to be sure, but I'd also do my flanks, lower stomach, around my nipples, etc. Given enough treatments you could give yourself extremely tight skin and really help boost your physique - especially for those of us guys who weren't always in shape and have some loose skin.
Seemus like it’s gonna be a while before generic one will pop up thou

Seemus like it’s gonna be a while before generic one will pop up thou
Hence why I asked Qingdao to see about making one

I'm thinking it might not be terribly difficult to engineer something using a vacuum and a needle. You just need to poke the hole in such a way that the skin comes up through the center of the needle using vacuum pressure. I'm not an engineer but I think it could be done rather easily with a few different items, maybe a 3d printer.

Is there any lab test of the recent 10IU hgh? I want to place an order for about 40-50 kits but would like to see a test before I do

Hence why I asked Qingdao to see about making one

I'm thinking it might not be terribly difficult to engineer something using a vacuum and a needle. You just need to poke the hole in such a way that the skin comes up through the center of the needle using vacuum pressure. I'm not an engineer but I think it could be done rather easily with a few different items, maybe a 3d printer.
Well keep us updated if you find anything useful.