Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

kinda after-the-fact by that point, no?
No why would it be? You equalize the pressure with the same syringe you put the water in with

Instead of using two syringes you just pull the plunger out the one you put water in with :)

You were using a second with no plunger as a vent while you use another to inject water?

5-羟基色氨酸(5-hydroxytryptophan,5-HTP)

100g $78

View attachment 164151

1. ,5-HTP and Insomnia. The relationship between 5-HTP and sleep (good sleep) has been well-established. In fact, 5 HTP supplement isseen to be better than melatonin in promoting good sleep and alleviating insomnia. It is able to increase the quality of sleep withouthangover or drugged feelings which are usually present with sleeping pills and sedatives.

2 .5-HTP and Depression. Many people have already enjoyed the benefits of 5-HTP against depression. It is reportedly as effective as anti- depressants in the treatment of mild to moderate depression.

3. 5-HTP and Anxiety. Low serotonin levels can lead to abnormal anxiety. With HTP, there is a good chance for serotonin to go back to its natural level, so you can feel normal again.

4. 5-HTP and Weight Loss. If you would like to lose weight, 5-HTP may do wonders for you as well. An appetite too healthy may be caused by low serotonin levels. Taking in 5-HTP can normalize these levels. At the same time, 5-htp supplements can decrease your food intake by creating a feeling of fullness. It also is able to increase the secretion of the hormone leptin (an appetite regulator) thus resulting to enhanced weight loss.

5. 5-HTP and Bipolar Disorder. Clinical studies have shown the anti-depressant effect of 5HTP supplement for those suffering from bipolar II disorder. 5-HTP can alleviate and reduce to improve the general quality of life of bipolar sufferers.

6. 5-HTP and Fibromyalgia. One of the major benefits of 5-HTP is the help that it gives for people with fibromyalgia. It helps improve sleep while at the same time reduce depression, pain, stiffness and anxiety - all of which are symptoms of this condition.

7. 5-HTP and Headaches. 5-hydroxytryptophan supplement has also been used for treating chronic headaches such as tension headaches, juvenile headaches and migraine. These are conditions which may be related to low serotonin. 5-HTP has the ability to reduce the severity and frequency of these conditions, with fewer side effects compared to other chronic headache medications.
How big of a difference between this and what can be bought in store? If seratonin itself cobe bought I’d pay too dollar

No, your order was cancelled after the refund.

giphy.gif

jfc....
lil swole you are hereby forbidden from using PEDs....and procreating. Hopefully you can't figure out how to perform that simple function either.

my raws dropped last week and I brewed up a small test batch and pinned it this week and it feels exactly how it should feel.
I am very happy with the speed, service and the quality of the raws.

now I am looking over the list again wanting to get some extras

No, your order was cancelled after the refund.
I asked you for the link again for the payment it's in my alibaba account waiting to be paid I had to go to the the bank to get them to clear the payment it was going to be sent in tomorrow tho the link expired but the order is still active in alibaba to be paid do I need to just send you a whole New order I know you remember it probably I been going through hell trying to make payment just let me know if I need to send the order again b4 a pay it on Alibaba if so I'll send it though my email the alibaba account is linked to thanks

I asked you for the link again for the payment it's in my alibaba account waiting to be paid I had to go to the the bank to get them to clear the payment it was going to be sent in tomorrow tho the link expired but the order is still active in alibaba to be paid do I need to just send you a whole New order I know you remember it probably I been going through hell trying to make payment just let me know if I need to send the order again b4 a pay it on Alibaba
Just pay in the link you have

my raws dropped last week and I brewed up a small test batch and pinned it this week and it feels exactly how it should feel.
I am very happy with the speed, service and the quality of the raws.

now I am looking over the list again wanting to get some extras
Sweet! What'd you make?

Just pay in the link you have
You mean the one that's on the alibaba website.? it sent it there. from my other email i had you forwarded it to it from my protonmail wouldn't lat my pay it. The link in the email expired to fast so it put the order in my in the account I made so I can just pay it there right Instead of having to use the link. I'm going to pay it tomorrow if that will still work !