Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First time trying to reconstitute HGH. I’ve read the importance of having the bac water slide down the side of the vial.
When I inserted the needle there was a lot of pressure that pulled the water in and sprayed into the powder. Is this as severe as I’ve read about?
And any suggestions on how to equalize the pressure?

I stick one needle by itself (no syringe) in the top to let the air out when you stick the other BAC/water-loaded needle/syringe in.

I'm sure it's been asked already but can I mix a kit with oils and peptides?
Ex: 5 vials of primo 200 ml/mg and 5 vials of PT-141

W
For the numb hands guys you can use curcuma meriva & alpha lipoic acid
What does alpha lipoic acid do for the body?
Alpha-lipoic acid has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin aging, promote healthy nerve function, lower heart disease risk factors, and slow the progression of memory loss disorders. Alpha-lipoic acid is generally considered safe with little to no side effects.

What is curcumin and what is it good for?
Curcumin is a potential anti-oxidative that can neutralize the free radicals in our bodies. Studies show curcumin can help stimulate other antioxidants too. Reduces risk of heart disease: Heart disease can be caused by various factors. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin contribute to improving your heart’s health ...

5-羟基色氨酸(5-hydroxytryptophan,5-HTP)

100g $78

H9aa377692609410581eb8dff9312fffas.jpg

1. ,5-HTP and Insomnia. The relationship between 5-HTP and sleep (good sleep) has been well-established. In fact, 5 HTP supplement isseen to be better than melatonin in promoting good sleep and alleviating insomnia. It is able to increase the quality of sleep withouthangover or drugged feelings which are usually present with sleeping pills and sedatives.

2 .5-HTP and Depression. Many people have already enjoyed the benefits of 5-HTP against depression. It is reportedly as effective as anti- depressants in the treatment of mild to moderate depression.

3. 5-HTP and Anxiety. Low serotonin levels can lead to abnormal anxiety. With HTP, there is a good chance for serotonin to go back to its natural level, so you can feel normal again.

4. 5-HTP and Weight Loss. If you would like to lose weight, 5-HTP may do wonders for you as well. An appetite too healthy may be caused by low serotonin levels. Taking in 5-HTP can normalize these levels. At the same time, 5-htp supplements can decrease your food intake by creating a feeling of fullness. It also is able to increase the secretion of the hormone leptin (an appetite regulator) thus resulting to enhanced weight loss.

5. 5-HTP and Bipolar Disorder. Clinical studies have shown the anti-depressant effect of 5HTP supplement for those suffering from bipolar II disorder. 5-HTP can alleviate and reduce to improve the general quality of life of bipolar sufferers.

6. 5-HTP and Fibromyalgia. One of the major benefits of 5-HTP is the help that it gives for people with fibromyalgia. It helps improve sleep while at the same time reduce depression, pain, stiffness and anxiety - all of which are symptoms of this condition.

7. 5-HTP and Headaches. 5-hydroxytryptophan supplement has also been used for treating chronic headaches such as tension headaches, juvenile headaches and migraine. These are conditions which may be related to low serotonin. 5-HTP has the ability to reduce the severity and frequency of these conditions, with fewer side effects compared to other chronic headache medications.

Test C oils out of stock US domestic

All orders paid have been arranged.
It's insane how 100 kits were sold in 2 weeks, a total of 1000 vials of test cyp oils.
Test E kits are still available.

Last edited:
Test C oils out of stock US domestic

All orders paid have been arranged.
It's insane how 100 kits were sold in 2 weeks, a total of 1000 vials of test cyp oils.
Test E kits are still available.
Any ETA on when US domestic stock for Test C will be replenished?

I sent you a message on WhatsApp for my next order. By the way, the rest of my US domestic order arrived today. Thank you for the very prompt service!