Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I take 4 iu of HGH daily. Two in the morning and two at night before bed. I start getting side effects with the numbing of the hands in morning time after 5iu daily and it does take like 4 months for it to happen. So I stick with my normal dosage now.
However, recently I stop putting 1.2ml of bac water in my vial now. I use 1ml instead. It's tested at like 12ius per vial. So I don't really know if that makes it more potent or what. Hahaa.
Damn 4 months? Mine hit like a truck in a 3 weeks

Damn 4 months? Mine hit like a truck in a 3 weeks
I probably said that wrong. I was taking 4iu for about 4 months and then I switched and went up to 5iu and then like a week later is when I started to get it. I kept taking it for at least a few more weeks and it started to get a little bit worse. It only lasted for maybe 30 minutes to a hour in the morning after waking up, if that. So I went back down to 4iu.

I probably said that wrong. I was taking 4iu for about 4 months and then I switched and went up to 5iu and then like a week later is when I started to get it. I kept taking it for at least a few more weeks and it started to get a little bit worse. It only lasted for maybe 30 minutes to a hour in the morning after waking up, if that. So I went back down to 4iu.
Well at least it didnt last long, i dialed my doses back.. i was numb basically all last night lol

May I ask what your goals for running HGH are? I've read so many things, aids in this, aids in that, blah blah blah. But so far, all I'm reading about here is numb limbs! Just trying to learn! thank you

May I ask what your goals for running HGH are? I've read so many things, aids in this, aids in that, blah blah blah. But so far, all I'm reading about here is numb limbs! Just trying to learn! thank you
Honestly I'm not too experienced with it as well. This is only my second time doing it and I stopped my last time, which was that 4 months I was telling you about, when I got covid. I just started back up two months ago. Everything is good so far. It takes a while to start seeing changes on 4iu for me. But it definitely happens.
Honestly the first time I took hgh, along with my other aas that I normally take, I got more cut up this time than ever. I was ripped and still had all the muscle. Trying to get back now. Haha