Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First time trying to reconstitute HGH. I’ve read the importance of having the bac water slide down the side of the vial.
When I inserted the needle there was a lot of pressure that pulled the water in and sprayed into the powder. Is this as severe as I’ve read about?
And any suggestions on how to equalize the pressure?

First time trying to reconstitute HGH. I’ve read the importance of having the bac water slide down the side of the vial.
When I inserted the needle there was a lot of pressure that pulled the water in and sprayed into the powder. Is this as severe as I’ve read about?
no big issue.
next time you can either put the needle tilted into the vial so the vacuum pulls it on the inside of the vial down or you first put in normal air (pull back your syringe and insert the needle, it will pull the air inside and the vacuum goes away)

You will be fine. You can take pressure out by drawing air out with empty syringe

You will be fine. You can take pressure out by drawing air out with empty syringe
Assumed it was that simple but wanted to ask. Thanks
no big issue.
next time you can either put the needle tilted into the vial so the vacuum pulls it on the inside of the vial down or you first put in normal air (pull back your syringe and insert the needle, it will pull the air inside and the vacuum goes away)
alright ill try those as options also. The second option seems smart. Thanks

I give you credit Brutha. You've handled the abuse like a champ and made for some fun reading. Keep pulling. I'm rooting for you!
Thank bro the people here no more harsh then my gym people lol but it's what this place is know for. If it wasn't for the rep tho.. he gets all the credit really amazing at helping figuring everything out

Thank bro the people here no more harsh then my gym people lol but it's what this place is know for. If it wasn't for the rep tho.. he gets all the credit really amazing at helping figuring everything out
If everyone in your life treats you this way, maybe you’re just dumb.

he means that he has a vacuum and it pulls the water inside.
which means he has to add air to it
:D
I think it depends if he’s using summer air or winter air. I actually just let the winter air out of my car tires to put in summer air because summer air is less dense

Thanks Rep for your help and patience.

Now for anyone who is experienced with GH, how much should I run to start. All these reports of numb hands and CTS have got me running scared.
So I've had sigmas gh for a while and never used it, I started with 3ius a day and bumped to 5-6iu split in 2 shots a day. Pre and post workout.. I've been taking the 5-6iu for about 2 weeks now and holy shit have my hands been numb as hell when I sleep. Shit works well but damn I never had it numb like that

There is no need for that, it won't affect the hgh, you can even shake it

I take 4 iu of HGH daily. Two in the morning and two at night before bed. I start getting side effects with the numbing of the hands in morning time after 5iu daily and it does take like 4 months for it to happen. So I stick with my normal dosage now.
However, recently I stop putting 1.2ml of bac water in my vial now. I use 1ml instead. It's tested at like 12ius per vial. So I don't really know if that makes it more potent or what. Hahaa.