Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks Rep for your help and patience.

Now for anyone who is experienced with GH, how much should I run to start. All these reports of numb hands and CTS have got me running scared.
Start with 2iu in am or before bed

Increase an iu every week or two until at desired dose

More than 3 iu split dose am and pm

At 6iu or more split dose am,pm, pre or post (or both)

Monitor fasted blood glucose and 2hr post meal glucose 1-2 times a week

Consider metformin to keep you insulin sensitive

Placed my first order Wednesday the 20th 12:05 AM. Got my order number at 12:32 AM via WhatsApp. At 6:49 PM I had tracking. The first box arrived today and another delivery is scheduled for Monday.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical is like Amazon Prime! This order was purchased through the US warehouse and shipped to me in SoCal.

The next purchase order will be from China via reshipper. Testing to follow to verify, but so far I’m impressed with their prompt communication and very prompt service and shipping.

Start with 2iu in am or before bed

Increase an iu every week or two until at desired dose

More than 3 iu split dose am and pm

At 6iu or more split dose am,pm, pre or post (or both)

Monitor fasted blood glucose and 2hr post meal glucose 1-2 times a week

Consider metformin to keep you insulin sensitive
Thank you! I'm actually hoping that the GH will help to offset the massive Tren induced blood sugar crashes I experience on a near constant basis.

Thank you! I'm actually hoping that the GH will help to offset the massive Tren induced blood sugar crashes I experience on a near constant basis.
When I start GH I go hypo the first few weeks or so. If you are crashing on tren definitely keep some sugar handy. Especially after or during a hard workout. Maybe start at 1iu. I always started at 2 when that would happen.

For those having issues paying, try using the Alibaba app. Sign in with the email the payment request was made with. I struggled with the same issues as y’all but the app let it go right through. I’ll also point out that for the most part it probably isn’t your bank declining the charge, it’s Alibaba’s fraud detection declining it.

Good luck swoll dudes.

Thanks Rep for your help and patience.

Now for anyone who is experienced with GH, how much should I run to start. All these reports of numb hands and CTS have got me running scared.
I ran 2iu from another source last year for 6 months. Hands always numb when I woke up. Sometimes the arms too. Only sleeping. Went away after coming off. Not right at first...but after you've been on it a bit. Enjoying your youtube vids. Thanks.

I ran 2iu from another source last year for 6 months. Hands always numb when I woke up. Sometimes the arms too. Only sleeping. Went away after coming off. Not right at first...but after you've been on it a bit. Enjoying your youtube vids. Thanks.
Thanks for the response and for watching my videos! I will be making a video with blood test results from my small trial order from QSC as soon as possible.

Placed several test orders through a few vendors and this was the first to arrive (from us warehouse) next one will be from China and I'll let u know. Can't comment on quality but customer service and speed were top notch, if you don't going through alibab to pay.

I second the sign in with same email the payment request was made with, my card was declined since I was signing in with a different email. I made an Alilbaba account with the payment request email and had no problems with my card after that.

Also if it makes you feel any better. I ramped up super fast, maybe In a month. When I got some numb hands I backed off the dosing and it subsides fast. Before it was very positional for numb hands. I have ran as high as 7.2 and I found that 5-6 is the highest I am comfortable on regularly.

I noticed I can feel the side effects increase using GH when I'm eating more than when I'm eating less. Just anectodal but could be coincidental?

Last edited:
I just placed my first order for a few hundred tablets and it literally took me 30 seconds to pay you boob
What can I say you got lucky I'm running into a few brick walls but to all my brothers and sisters out there before you place your first order make sure you call the card company and tell them you're about to send a payment half her cost of land other words it'll clear and then get refunded as I found out so now I'm having to deal with the card company so they'll clear it but hey I got this and after this one it'll be smooth sailing boys and girls and where's my boobs

Try glucose pills and keep a bottle of Gatorade with you all times it helps the sugar shakes suck I'm a natural diabetic so it doesn't really bother me that much believe it or not in my case it kind of helps my glucose stay in check it crashes every once in awhile but that's the name of the game but try that works for me

Update my people I got everything fix it was a tricky thing. I sent my order tho my protonmail that didt work because I didn't have a alibaba account with that email so I had the rep forward the order Link to another email that had a active account already with Gmail of course then made the order it was all good tell the card refunded the money. Reason after it was sent the card company thought it was wired so is actually refunded it now that I got that cleared up after calling and explaining everything now my order in alibaba is s no longer there so just now email the rep to send the order link to the Gmail account the alibaba account is made on to make the order again...now I just hope the rep will still help work with me. I know that's Alot but I just hope I still have the chance to be a customer. I did got everything fix now I just gotta wait on the Qingdao Sigma Chemicals rep to email and hope he will put my order in still. to everyone having payment probables it could always be worse I mean just look at me

Last edited:
Update my people I got everything fix it was a tricky thing. I sent my order tho my protonmail that didt work because I didn't have a alibaba account with that email so I had the rep forward the order Link to another email that had a active account already with Gmail of course then made the order it was all good tell the card refunded the money. Reason after it was sent the card company thought it was wired so is actually refunded it now that I got that cleared up after calling and explaining everything now my order in alibaba is s no longer there so just now email the rep to send the order link to the Gmail account the alibaba account is made on to make the order again...now I just hope the rep will still help work with me. I know that's Alot but I just hope I still have the chance to be a customer. I did got everything fix now I just gotta wait on the Qingdao Sigma Chemicals rep to email and hope he will put my order in still. to everyone having payment probables it could always be worse I mean just look at me
now that you have mastered the use of periods, let's move onto paragraphs.