Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nice to see all the negativity gone in this thread. Dam all the haters just went poof. Was there a mass ban here? I don't see a lot of those cats anymore

Nice to see all the negativity gone in this thread. Dam all the haters just went poof. Was there a mass ban here? I don't see a lot of those cats anymore
Probably because I not been posting. to get made fun of alot. all I know is this ordering thing is killin me and this was just for a test order and it keeps going wrong it's not even the rep's he's been great. it's something that want wrong in the order it made refound I'm trying a new card again today hopefully this works this time

Last edited:
Probably because I not been posting. to get made fun of alot. all I know is this ordering thing is killin me and this was just for a test order and it keeps going wrong it's not even the rep's he's been great. it's something that want wrong in the order it made refound I'm trying a new card again today hopefully this works this time
i have no words LMAO. literally speechless.

Can you source
Dexamethasone: 50-02-2
Naltrexone hydrochloride: 16676-29-2

Also are there any issues with shipping currently from your area in China what with all the Covid issues?