Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Depends how "harsh" you would like it.
Primo acetate would be the mildest, winny in my opinion the harshest.
var being the middle ground imo.
Primo you could do for a longer time (e.g. 10-12 weeks), winny should be used for short time (e.g. 4- max 6 weeks at the end of a prep).
and as always, it also depends on the dosage you would like to run
100mg anavar will be more toxic than 20mg winny

Do you mean you made an account on Alibaba with your proton email?
Yes, it was the only way to log in after payment to update shipping. Turned out it was a step I could have avoided since QDS used the shipping details I provided by email and not the auto populated address I used on Alibaba.com

Well, It's more an ego thing telling me I will stick to my old source thinking I will tell him oh please no dude buy from us I will lower the BTC minimum order for you.
Well he will just pay our minimum to one of our resellers maybe to get 4 kits instead of getting them from us 2 times cheaper..

We have at least 10 payment methods, no one have the right to complain, most of sources have only 1..
Keep it real I only have few hun bucks to spend. That's why I offered to pay extra just to use btc. And it may be an ego thing but really it's the only option I have. It is what it is though! Have a good day

Last edited:
I just don't get way he's not just getting more kits to make up to the the minimum I mean he's going to use it anyways so why not get more than what you need right now that makes no sense to me just get more
I don't get why you are replying to something that has nothing to do with you. But if you must know. It's cuz I only want 4 kits. Pretty simple. But as your posts show you are far from simple!!!

What’s the deal with shipping now? I ordered a bunch of stuff in December, free shipping, order went off perfectly. I referred a friend who was about to place an order, he informed me that he was quoted $135 for shipping.

What’s the deal with shipping now? I ordered a bunch of stuff in December, free shipping, order went off perfectly. I referred a friend who was about to place an order, he informed me that he was quoted $135 for shipping.
Shipping costs in the price list attached.
Shipping isn't free since february, and depends on the weight of the order and what shipping line is used.

I understand it isn’t free, I read that. But, from free to $135 seems disproportionate. List won’t DL
You have many shipping options, if it's $135 it means he choosed the reship service of an order for more than 2 kg.
Reship service was never free and it's same price since we are here.
If he is willing to wait 6-8 weeks and choose the regular shipping it's only $25-$30 fee.

qsc1.PNG