Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Did you use Alibaba and credit card? Give us some tips ....did you create an account first or do you just simply pay through the link and not create an account? I want it to go smooth and easy like yours LOL. I know I've been asking a lot of questions but when I finally get some money saved up I'm going to pull the trigger. This Joe Biden economy has me kind of broke as hell LOL
I connected my gmail account to alibaba and just paid with debit card. went smooth

I got the link sent to my ProtonMail account so I had to make a new account based on that after payment went through to update my shipping info but I had zero issues clicking a link and putting in my credit card info. It was literally that simple for me.

That sucks people are running into snags because I’ve never had an issue buying anything off alibaba or AliExpress on either my personal or business accounts
Do you mean you made an account on Alibaba with your proton email?

Don't feel bad @Lil_swole87 here was my Alibaba experience.

Email order to rep who replied quickly with payment link.
Open payment link, enter Credit Card Info - Payment Declined
Re-Enter Payment info - Payment Declined Again.
Try to look at order on Alibaba then screen says payment complete
Contact rep to confirm payment receipt but it was not received.
Try to re-open payment link and now it no longer exists.
Try to create an Alibaba account to find order. Enter all details via cell phone and Alibaba says it will send confirmation link. 5 mins later no link has arrived.
Switch to my PC and create account, receive confirmation and Alibaba says account is setup.
Attempt login with email address and no luck
Attempt login with cell phone number and no luck
Try to recreate account but account already exists.
Reset password and account logins in.
Input Payment information AGAIN - Payment declined
Input Payment information AGAIN - Payment declined with option to appeal
Appeal payment decline and Alibaba asks for a picture of Credit Card front and back
Take picture front and back and upload to system. Re-Attempt payment AGAIN and it is declined.
Attempt to appeal again and now it wants a photocopy of my credit card bill.
LMFAO...I get E-statements and I don't even remember which email address they go to nor would I upload that info if I did.
What are they going to ask for next a contract signed in my own blood??
I have purchased two homes, two boats, and more cars than I can count in this lifetime and never had this much trouble EVER!!!
So I was not alone I think it's a glitch in their payment system to be honest or something like that I mean I literally listen to the rap I did everything jump through hoops and finally gave in and try to hold another laptop forward an email link to another email that had a pre-existing account that's been existing for a while with a user who experience with it said a little prayer did a little dance cross my legs and my fingers and my arms pray to every garden on the mankind and booooooooooooom a miracle happened I see now why everyone uses coin base but once you get the initial connection established it then become seamless but until that happens you might want to get a hair care plan because you'll be pullin it out but I do thank God the rep did not give up on me the Rep here gets the VIP of the year

QSC go ahead and send me the link I have my card in my hand waiting for your email response with the link. I’ll let you guys know in a few if all goes smooth. Hopefully doesn’t turn out to be a lil_swole87 project.

QSC go ahead and send me the link I have my card in my hand waiting for your email response with the link. I’ll let you guys know in a few if all goes smooth. Hopefully doesn’t turn out to be a lil_swole87 project.
O the things I could say. if you been reading all the problem your already should know how it goes but thanks for the low blow I'm sure you feel big right now have great day and don't forget get alot of stuff the rep ant here for just entertainment purposes

O the things I could say. if you been reading all the problem your already should know how it goes but thanks for the low blow I'm sure you feel big right now have great day and don't forget get alot of stuff the rep ant here for just entertainment purposes
Your right they’re definitely not here for entertainment purposes. This is a business and nothing else. We at meso keep sources in check not the other way around. And it wasn’t necessarily a low blow to you. We just saw how much more trouble you went thru than the rest. And I’m implying that I hope it’s not going to be a project like yours was.

Your right they’re definitely not here for entertainment purposes. This is a business and nothing else. We at meso keep sources in check not the other way around. And it wasn’t necessarily a low blow to you. We just saw how much more trouble you went thru than the rest. And I’m implying that I hope it’s not going to be a project like yours was.
Okay I'll make it for myself on this one it was more like a special needs case okay I had some special needs due to a certain situation that had to be accounted for hence why I had so much trouble now that I've tweaked all the details it won't be a problem in the future make sense bro but the rep on here is actually really good only been with the board for I'm not sure now I think a couple months but I've seen them tear some sources down. I love how the crew here actually does go in dissect the shit out of them because being scammed sucks being lied to sucks bro and this one's been good us so let's take it easy on him

I’m still waiting for the link, maybe they’re off for the day if they’re in US. Although in China it’s like 8:45 in the morning right now so maybe I’m early.

Do you mean you made an account on Alibaba with your proton email?
Mean wouldn't work a had to go another route with a different kind of secure email looks like a normal email but it has a lot of security steps that encrypts if you try to hack it intercept the messages but there's a lot of little factors that hiccups over the Internet think about it some people repeat the process twice and change nothing it works just fine where others just gives up and tries different payment method

I’m still waiting for the link, maybe they’re off for the day if they’re in US. Although in China it’s like 8:45 in the morning right now so maybe I’m early.
I get the best responses between midnight and 5:00 a.m. to be honest you have to think these people have lives too they have bills that have to pay they have things they got to take care of they have families they have training and it's like we do yada yada yeah I've come to recognize that one but don't worry they'll get back

Try to create an Alibaba account to find order. Enter all details via cell phone and Alibaba says it will send confirmation link. 5 mins later no link has arrived.
Switch to my PC and create account, receive confirmation and Alibaba says account is setup.
Appeal payment decline and Alibaba asks for a picture of Credit Card front and back
Take picture front and back and upload to system. Re-Attempt payment AGAIN and it is declined.
LMFAO...I get E-statements and I don't even remember which email address they go to nor would I upload that info if I did.
I have purchased two homes, two boats, and more cars than I can count in this lifetime and never had this much trouble EVER!!!
You aren't the only one!! I need 4 kits and am gonna have to grab them off diff guy cuz this one won't take $300 in btc and I'm sure af not going thru all that bullshit. I spent about 10 min one time and they want pics and all kind of extra shit to just deny payment again! Oh well someone will take my btc!!!! Lol. Gl man

Instead of doing all that you could easily ask me for some help since first time it was declined, and I will tell you what to do and you could save a lot of time and energy ^^

Okay I'll make it for myself on this one it was more like a special needs case okay I had some special needs due to a certain situation that had to be accounted for hence why I had so much trouble now that I've tweaked all the details it won't be a problem in the future make sense bro but the rep on here is actually really good only been with the board for I'm not sure now I think a couple months but I've seen them tear some sources down. I love how the crew here actually does go in dissect the shit out of them because being scammed sucks being lied to sucks bro and this one's been good us so let's take it easy on him

Mean wouldn't work a had to go another route with a different kind of secure email looks like a normal email but it has a lot of security steps that encrypts if you try to hack it intercept the messages but there's a lot of little factors that hiccups over the Internet think about it some people repeat the process twice and change nothing it works just fine where others just gives up and tries different payment method

I get the best responses between midnight and 5:00 a.m. to be honest you have to think these people have lives too they have bills that have to pay they have things they got to take care of they have families they have training and it's like we do yada yada yeah I've come to recognize that one but don't worry they'll get back

not one goddamn punctuation mark outside of denoting "a.m."

not ONE.

bro pls.

ive wanted to cut weight which was a success.
Ive went from 90kg @ 172cm at around 13% BF to 82kg at around 8% BF in less than 6 weeks.
Sema itself is not catabolic, but well, dieting is
for this cut ive used 25mg test C daily (also QSC) and 3iu Jintropin. Worked very well
Did you log this man. Alot of people would love to see what you did to pull this off in 6 weeks, me included. :cool:

not one goddamn punctuation mark outside of denoting "a.m."

not ONE.

bro pls.
Oh my God....... I forgot again..... I'm sorry can I borrow a tampon form you since you're on your.... Cycle I see because mines not started yet. like bro you really took your time to go through and find each one of those just to read the point out the....... Wtf is wrong with you now wonder the rep's I dick to some of the people on here.... Bro just go do some cardio or something better then being the ...... Master if any one wondering why the rep don't get back fast it's because of post like this that has nothing to do with a problem

Do you think maybe it was the autofill causing it?

Sponsors