Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How are your shipments to Dubai or the UAE? Any orders from there? I could go to prison if I decide to move there one day.
Bro they test tourists urine just looking for weed. Pretty sure getting caught with steroids there will get you about 100 years in prison lol. And that’s if you get a happy judge

How are your shipments to Dubai or the UAE? Any orders from there? I could go to prison if I decide to move there one day.
UAE Special line service or Post NL, both deliver there with no problem, we have customers there.
We used to have an HGH warehouse in 2021.
I think steroids are almost legal there for personal use.

Last edited:
Bro they test tourists urine just looking for weed. Pretty sure getting caught with steroids there will get you about 100 years in prison lol. And that’s if you get a happy judge
yeah I heard someone got 25 years for possessing some THC vape oil
UAE Special line service or Post NL, both deliver there with no problem, we have customers there.
We used to have an HGH warehouse in 2021.
I think steroids are almost legal there for personal use.
no it's highly illegal and you can face prison time!

Don't feel bad @Lil_swole87 here was my Alibaba experience.

Email order to rep who replied quickly with payment link.
Open payment link, enter Credit Card Info - Payment Declined
Re-Enter Payment info - Payment Declined Again.
Try to look at order on Alibaba then screen says payment complete
Contact rep to confirm payment receipt but it was not received.
Try to re-open payment link and now it no longer exists.
Try to create an Alibaba account to find order. Enter all details via cell phone and Alibaba says it will send confirmation link. 5 mins later no link has arrived.
Switch to my PC and create account, receive confirmation and Alibaba says account is setup.
Attempt login with email address and no luck
Attempt login with cell phone number and no luck
Try to recreate account but account already exists.
Reset password and account logins in.
Input Payment information AGAIN - Payment declined
Input Payment information AGAIN - Payment declined with option to appeal
Appeal payment decline and Alibaba asks for a picture of Credit Card front and back
Take picture front and back and upload to system. Re-Attempt payment AGAIN and it is declined.
Attempt to appeal again and now it wants a photocopy of my credit card bill.
LMFAO...I get E-statements and I don't even remember which email address they go to nor would I upload that info if I did.
What are they going to ask for next a contract signed in my own blood??
I have purchased two homes, two boats, and more cars than I can count in this lifetime and never had this much trouble EVER!!!

BAC water since i use it for longer than 10 days
I have been taking ozempic from BG and I'm up .5 mg. I can still eat on it ..it doesn't do much to my appetite but I am losing weight pretty fast.... But it would be nice to not have to pay $170 for a pen LOL. cuz I want to do this at least another two months and not go broke LOL

Last edited:
Don't feel bad @Lil_swole87 here was my Alibaba experience.

Email order to rep who replied quickly with payment link.
Open payment link, enter Credit Card Info - Payment Declined
Re-Enter Payment info - Payment Declined Again.
Try to look at order on Alibaba then screen says payment complete
Contact rep to confirm payment receipt but it was not received.
Try to re-open payment link and now it no longer exists.
Try to create an Alibaba account to find order. Enter all details via cell phone and Alibaba says it will send confirmation link. 5 mins later no link has arrived.
Switch to my PC and create account, receive confirmation and Alibaba says account is setup.
Attempt login with email address and no luck
Attempt login with cell phone number and no luck
Try to recreate account but account already exists.
Reset password and account logins in.
Input Payment information AGAIN - Payment declined
Input Payment information AGAIN - Payment declined with option to appeal
Appeal payment decline and Alibaba asks for a picture of Credit Card front and back
Take picture front and back and upload to system. Re-Attempt payment AGAIN and it is declined.
Attempt to appeal again and now it wants a photocopy of my credit card bill.
LMFAO...I get E-statements and I don't even remember which email address they go to nor would I upload that info if I did.
What are they going to ask for next a contract signed in my own blood??
I have purchased two homes, two boats, and more cars than I can count in this lifetime and never had this much trouble EVER!!!
Damn this is not good. I want to place an order soon I hope I don't have this much trouble. Does anybody have any tips on how to make it easier without going through Alibaba Maybe?

I had no problem at all....took me 20 seconds
Did you use Alibaba and credit card? Give us some tips ....did you create an account first or do you just simply pay through the link and not create an account? I want it to go smooth and easy like yours LOL. I know I've been asking a lot of questions but when I finally get some money saved up I'm going to pull the trigger. This Joe Biden economy has me kind of broke as hell LOL

Did you use Alibaba and credit card? Give us some tips ....did you create an account first or do you just simply pay through the link and not create an account? I want it to go smooth and easy like yours LOL. I know I've been asking a lot of questions but when I finally get some money saved up I'm going to pull the trigger. This Joe Biden economy has me kind of broke as hell LOL
I used Alibaba with a debit card. I did not create an account. I did have it declined a couple of times, but just close it out and reopen the link that the rep sent again. Manually enter all the info, don’t let it auto fill. Even the address. If it auto fills, go in and delete it and type it in again.

That worked for me.

I used Alibaba with a debit card. I did not create an account. I did have it declined a couple of times, but just close it out and reopen the link that the rep sent again. Manually enter all the info, don’t let it auto fill. Even the address. If it auto fills, go in and delete it and type it in again.

That worked for me.
That makes sense a lot of websites don't like autofill for some reason

I got the link sent to my ProtonMail account so I had to make a new account based on that after payment went through to update my shipping info but I had zero issues clicking a link and putting in my credit card info. It was literally that simple for me.

That sucks people are running into snags because I’ve never had an issue buying anything off alibaba or AliExpress on either my personal or business accounts