Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You aren't the only one!! I need 4 kits and am gonna have to grab them off diff guy cuz this one won't take $300 in btc and I'm sure af not going thru all that bullshit. I spent about 10 min one time and they want pics and all kind of extra shit to just deny payment again! Oh well someone will take my btc!!!! Lol. Gl man
Well one thing is sure you won't grab your 4 kits for less than our minimum order of BTC, so fell free to spend your money the way you like ^^

Well one thing is sure you won't grab your 4 kits for less than our minimum order of BTC, so fell free to spend your money the way you like ^^
I just don't get way he's not just getting more kits to make up to the the minimum I mean he's going to use it anyways so why not get more than what you need right now that makes no sense to me just get more

I just don't get way he's not just getting more kits to make up to the the minimum I mean he's going to use it anyways so why not get more than what you need right now that makes no sense to me just get more
Well, It's more an ego thing telling me I will stick to my old source thinking I will tell him oh please no dude buy from us I will lower the BTC minimum order for you.
Well he will just pay our minimum to one of our resellers maybe to get 4 kits instead of getting them from us 2 times cheaper..

We have at least 10 payment methods, no one have the right to complain, most of sources have only 1..

Well, It's more an ego thing telling me I will stick to my old source thinking I will tell him oh please no dude buy from us I will lower the BTC minimum order for you.

We have at least 10 payment methods, no one have the right to complain, most of sources have only 1..
I know that game. that's why I said what I said brother. play the game with me plus he's source probably gets it from you originally and ups the price it's a sad strategy

Instead of doing all that you could easily ask me for some help since first time it was declined, and I will tell you what to do and you could save a lot of time and energy ^^
I did email you but I admit I didn't give much time for a response because I was not trying to burden you with holding my hand. I tried everything on my end to figure it out and it was just a total pain in this ass. My post was in no way intended to drag you or your company as from all I have seen you are stand up guy. I was just sharing my experience as I do with all sources and honestly all companies I do business with. It seems that there have been a number of us having problems with Alibabooey are whatever the fuck its called. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would use that site for anything but what do I know!!

I did email you but I admit I didn't give much time for a response because I was not trying to burden you with holding my hand. I tried everything on my end to figure it out and it was just a total pain in this ass. My post was in no way intended to drag you or your company as from all I have seen you are stand up guy. I was just sharing my experience as I do with all sources and honestly all companies I do business with. It seems that there have been a number of us having problems with Alibabooey are whatever the fuck its called. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would use that site for anything but what do I know!!
It's like asking why people are using amazon, it's same ^^

Your problem as 80% of problems is the proton, I could create an new link to another email and it will succeed

Did you log this man. Alot of people would love to see what you did to pull this off in 6 weeks, me included. :cool:
the only log i did was/is with my heart condition on another board, i am not the huge logger guy xD
but it aint complicated:
"supps" apart from my heart medication:
- 25mg TC daily
- 0,5mg Sema E3D
- 3iu Jintropin (to be exact, 2x 1,6iu since this was the amount for maximum lipolysis if i remember correctly)
first dosage AM, then 60min fasted Bike LISS
second dosage PM, then workout
no off days, usually i train PPL but this time i also incorporated some whole body workouts (i even did 2 weeks where i did whole body high volume ED)

Eating was 2 times a day;
12:00 - Prot/Veggies, Macros appr 70g prot, 10g carbs 7g fats (5from meat, 2g from krill oil)
19:00 "big post workout meal" (or better 2 meals, one meat meal and one "whey pudding" with fruits), Macros appr. 150g prot, 50g carbs, 12g fats (5g meat, 5g fish oil, trace from oats).

this was done for 3 days, then 1 higher carb day where ive dropped prot to 175g and increased carbs to 300
now where i am pretty much done (phyiscally and mentally, haha) i am playing around the frequency of the carb refeed. Right now i do
2 "low" (like above), 1 high like above, 2 low, 1 true Refeed (600g+ carbs), ...
Ill be watching my weight and, dependent on how it increases i will increase/decrease frequency of the refeeds.

by the way, had my first refeed yesterday (didnt hit the 600g carbs but i would say it was 450g, not too shabby for the first one in a while and while being on sema.. i also didnt want to stuff myself into being unconfortable) and weight didnt even increase by 0,1 xD
the next refeed is sushi buffet, and since sushi is my #1 food and i didnt have any for months i will probably eat 1000g+ carbs there :D

the only log i did was/is with my heart condition on another board, i am not the huge logger guy xD
but it aint complicated:
"supps" apart from my heart medication:
- 25mg TC daily
- 0,5mg Sema E3D
- 3iu Jintropin (to be exact, 2x 1,6iu since this was the amount for maximum lipolysis if i remember correctly)
first dosage AM, then 60min fasted Bike LISS
second dosage PM, then workout
no off days, usually i train PPL but this time i also incorporated some whole body workouts (i even did 2 weeks where i did whole body high volume ED)

Eating was 2 times a day;
12:00 - Prot/Veggies, Macros appr 70g prot, 10g carbs 7g fats (5from meat, 2g from krill oil)
19:00 "big post workout meal" (or better 2 meals, one meat meal and one "whey pudding" with fruits), Macros appr. 150g prot, 50g carbs, 12g fats (5g meat, 5g fish oil, trace from oats).

this was done for 3 days, then 1 higher carb day where ive dropped prot to 175g and increased carbs to 300
now where i am pretty much done (phyiscally and mentally, haha) i am playing around the frequency of the carb refeed. Right now i do
2 "low" (like above), 1 high like above, 2 low, 1 true Refeed (600g+ carbs), ...
Ill be watching my weight and, dependent on how it increases i will increase/decrease frequency of the refeeds.

by the way, had my first refeed yesterday (didnt hit the 600g carbs but i would say it was 450g, not too shabby for the first one in a while and while being on sema.. i also didnt want to stuff myself into being unconfortable) and weight didnt even increase by 0,1 xD
the next refeed is sushi buffet, and since sushi is my #1 food and i didnt have any for months i will probably eat 1000g+ carbs there :D
Jebus man that looks intense. No other enhanced supplements during that time? Given your condition I imagine not.

Jebus man that looks intense. No other enhanced supplements during that time? Given your condition I imagine not.
coffee.. tons of it xD
i have to be cautious with stimulants due to my cardiomyopathy.
Next step will be to introduce some primo although i am still hesitant.. not sure if just upping the test would be the healthier/better solution

What’s a ‘safe’ number of oils for shipment to Australia? That is .. how many vials would you need be busted trying to import for them to accuse you of intended to ‘supply’?

I want to order three kits but that’s 30 vials total - would that be an issue ?

Doesn't the gh and peptides lose potency in shipping if it takes ~4 weeks to get here? Or am i tripping? Looking for gh and igf1 but scared about it losing potency now when its summer time etc.