Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What was your ramp up dosing schedule?
week 1: 0,25mg monday
week 2: 0,25mg monday, 0,125mg thursday
week 3: 0,25mg monday, 0,25mg thursday
week 4: 0,25mg monday, 0,125mg wednesday, 0,25mg friday
week 5: 0,25/0,25/0,25
week 6 + 7: 0,5 monday, 0,5mg thursday
from week 8 on until now (3 weeks now)
0,5mg monday, 0,5mg thursday, 0,5mg sunday,....

ill stay at this dosage. It is easy to eat 1200kcal a day and not be hungry.
I will be cutting aggressively for 2 more weeks now with the same schedule, then go back to something like 0,3mg twice weekly

today will be my first "refeed evening" since taking in more than 0,5mg sema weekly. Will see if i can fit in 450g carbs but i guess i will fail, even though most are high GI carbs (i limit my refeed to post workout, around 4 hours, total macros of the day "aimed" will be 225g prot 450g carbs trace fats.. so very close to maintenance kcal

from week 8 on until now (3 weeks now)
0,5mg monday, 0,5mg thursday, 0,5mg sunday,....

ill stay at this dosage. It is easy to eat 1200kcal a day and not be hungry.
Thats awesome. Have you been recomping with test or just cutting weight. What have you lost, 8 wks in right?
Have you lost any strength or feel like you've went catabolic?

You are correct that’s one of the known sides, it’s for weight loss my fiancé is trying to loose 30pounds before the wedding. I informed her about the potential diarrhea side effect. And she still wanted me to order it. I believe in studies patients lost an extra 10% using this product on a caloric deficit

May be a good idea to get off the diarrhea inducing drug before the day of the wedding lol

Are you taking the QSC semaglutide?
yes
and ive also took Ozempic before.
And in my opinion, QSC Semaglutide is indeed semaglutide but it might be a bit underdosed.
Maybe i am also misjudging because well, the longer you use the more immune you get to the sides, but 0,5mg ozempic totally killed my appetite together with nausea, slight bloatness etc.
0,5mg semaglutide by QSC lowers my appetite but doesnt kill it.Also, near to no nausea and only discomfort when overeating on fibres

@Deadp007
ive wanted to cut weight which was a success.
Ive went from 90kg @ 172cm at around 13% BF to 82kg at around 8% BF in less than 6 weeks.
Sema itself is not catabolic, but well, dieting is
for this cut ive used 25mg test C daily (also QSC) and 3iu Jintropin. Worked very well

yes
and ive also took Ozempic before.
And in my opinion, QSC Semaglutide is indeed semaglutide but it might be a bit underdosed.
Maybe i am also misjudging because well, the longer you use the more immune you get to the sides, but 0,5mg ozempic totally killed my appetite together with nausea, slight bloatness etc.
0,5mg semaglutide by QSC lowers my appetite but doesnt kill it.Also, near to no nausea and only discomfort when overeating on fibres

@Deadp007
ive wanted to cut weight which was a success.
Ive went from 90kg @ 172cm at around 13% BF to 82kg at around 8% BF in less than 6 weeks.
Sema itself is not catabolic, but well, dieting is
for this cut ive used 25mg test C daily (also QSC) and 3iu Jintropin. Worked very well
Thanks. What do you mix yours with?