Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He's anyone had any luck with a pre paid card Alibaba payment if so what kind was it keeps in mind I'm in the US lil details help guys thanks

He's anyone had any luck with a pre paid card Alibaba payment if so what kind was it keeps in mind I'm in the US lil details help guys thanks
School Teacher GIF

Jesus fucking Christ dude. Go apply for a credit card. .

How much money do you have to spend on this and how are you going to monitor blood work? It's scary that you are getting into this and don't have a credit card

Just send him money with western union or money gram or go to a bank and wire that amount
Guy has at least 10 payments method and you can't find one...

Just send him money with western union or money gram or go to a bank and wire that amount
Guy has at least 10 payments method and you can't find one...
Ok all jokes aside just this one time lol don't they MoneyGram Western Union payment method still go though alibaba tho guys

So I guess that means you don't have a idea if that's done through Alibaba cuz every way I've tried to them has been rejected and some so you can't really help you can take your last pictures and graphs and sitting on bud but thanks for a little wasted fucking post hope you have a great week

I
So I guess that means you don't have a idea or flying fucking idea if that's done through Alibaba cuz every way I've tried to them has been rejected and some so you can't really help you can take your avatar the last pictures and graphs and sitting on bud but thanks for a little wasted fucking post hope you have a great week
Isn't dude
Pay with western union if you don't know other way
You struggle for almost one month to do a payment. Is that hard for you that? Have you been in prison for the last 25 years and don't know how function simple things?
How did you manage to do a account on this forum?

L
I
Isn't dude
Pay with western union if you don't know other way
You struggle for almost one month to do a payment. Is that hard for you that? Have you been in prison for the last 25 years and don't know how function simple things?
How did you manage to do a account on this forum?
I was only in prison for two but that's besides the question if that pant goes though alibaba shit it's going to get rejected like it always do you think m having fun trying to get this shit to work no I'm not the rap help best he could I feel shity it keeps not working but makeing jokes not helpin I'm not going to keep hitting her up asking for another and another link that takes me right back to alibaba that don't don't work for my he's got all your ass's to take care of to I been trying to see if y'all could give some advice that actually works that y'all actually done so I don't have to blow up her in box plus money gram Western Union used to be easy you got email you put there info on the note give it the guy behind the counter and boom your done I'm not getting the alibaba ways at all

No, you can pay using WU either with alibaba or without alibaba, I gave you info before
Wait I thought you give it to me Western Union it was through Alibaba I ask u about if I could do it with no card you said you didn't know would you mind sending me the details I been trying not to bug you trying to get figure something out

Last edited:
L

I was only in prison for two but that's besides the question if that pant goes though alibaba shit it's going to get rejected like it always do you think m having fun trying to get this shit to work no I'm not the rap help best he could I feel shity it keeps not working but makeing jokes not helpin I'm not going to keep hitting her up asking for another and another link that takes me right back to alibaba that don't don't work for my he's got all your ass's to take care of to I been trying to see if y'all could give some advice that actually works that y'all actually done so I don't have to blow up her in box plus money gram Western Union used to be easy you got email you put there info on the note give it the guy behind the counter and boom your done I'm not getting the alibaba ways at all
It's a him not her but that's not the point here
Pay with wu is the most idiot prove payment I know