Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks. I was mostly wondering if these current lockdowns in Shanghai and other cities will affect these delivery times via PostNL option or is the shipping running as normal?
i ordered in January and eceived a tracking # in early Feb. Alisa said things would be delayed out of china due to the new years... my tracking shows many flights but still hasnt arrived in Canada. last update for tracking was Apr 1st... ive sent a msg to Alisa waiting for a response.

I recently ordered twice. Once mid March shipped ordinary way from China, the other using the US re-ship option end of March. Both tracking #'s updated today, the latter (1st tracking update of any kind) has arrived at my local USPS and shown as out for delivery. The former (last update was 4/8) shows it cleared NY ISC and is now with USPS. So under three weeks for the reship and a little more than a month for the other so far.

I recently ordered twice. Once mid March shipped ordinary way from China, the other using the US re-ship option end of March. Both tracking #'s updated today, the latter (1st tracking update of any kind) has arrived at my local USPS and shown as out for delivery. The former (last update was 4/8) shows it cleared NY ISC and is now with USPS. So under three weeks for the reship and a little more than a month for the other so far.
Oh nice. I'm Contemplating doing a reship order

So the Domestic USA hgh is 10 iu or 12?

As of now i am just pinning 1/3 of the vial. So 1/3 ed. but what is the dose?

Received my order via the US reshipper in exactly 3 weeks from when payment was made. I ordered 100g orlistat And 1 kit tren a. Packaging was discreet and satisfied with my purchases. Thanks again @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Attachments

• 3BCD2B97-8529-4F86-ADC7-3BC1A8BA7501.jpeg
    3BCD2B97-8529-4F86-ADC7-3BC1A8BA7501.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • 35529A83-9422-4D39-8D07-FEE7551B4D19.jpeg
    35529A83-9422-4D39-8D07-FEE7551B4D19.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
What's the Orlistat for?

Isn't that the stuff they put into potato chips years ago that gave people diarrhea?
You are correct that’s one of the known sides, it’s for weight loss my fiancé is trying to loose 30pounds before the wedding. I informed her about the potential diarrhea side effect. And she still wanted me to order it. I believe in studies patients lost an extra 10% using this product on a caloric deficit

Last edited: