Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My order just landed… had 20 pounds of weed on my table so I’m happy it landed safe LOL.
Much love!!!! Will be a customer for as long as you’re around.

Ordered mid last week, and already touched down today. They have a lot of stuff in their US warehouse ready to go. Super fast shipping, everything looks really clean as well. Don’t sleep on Qingdao Sigma!! They’re the plug!

Attachments

• 3CCFC41B-97F6-42DE-A579-DFBBB67B8912.jpeg
    3CCFC41B-97F6-42DE-A579-DFBBB67B8912.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • 219E84EE-68CD-4785-96AC-28C9E995A42F.jpeg
    219E84EE-68CD-4785-96AC-28C9E995A42F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
Just about 4 weeks from inquiry to drop, so far so good .
I wont know the quality until I brew it but I read good things so I am confident it will pass.

question is how long should I pin this batch before I get bloods done, I currently pin Test-C 140mg per week trt but will just switch to a vial of this for the bloodtest (to make sure its all good before I store it for later)

Just about 4 weeks from inquiry to drop, so far so good .
I wont know the quality until I brew it but I read good things so I am confident it will pass.

question is how long should I pin this batch before I get bloods done, I currently pin Test-C 140mg per week trt but will just switch to a vial of this for the bloodtest (to make sure its all good before I store it for later)
Are u based eu or in us?

Ordered mid last week, and already touched down today. They have a lot of stuff in their US warehouse ready to go. Super fast shipping, everything looks really clean as well. Don’t sleep on Qingdao Sigma!! They’re the plug!
You’ve been sleeping on those nail clippers my guy. Gonna need a angle grinder you go another week