Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dude, I do not think you should be the one saying those kind of things when I am sure you are high likely the person who this source has wasted more time with to get nothing in return.

Lololol

Is that the best two cents you got wait that's right you don't really matter it's the rap and the customer base besides you don't know I have ordered and have not or how much time she's actually time spent with others helping them so be nice it's Monday

Like I said let's go with that anonymously is the best policy what y'all think just makes it so much more funny but thanks I'm glad someone thinks I'm 17 it made my day
Someone saying you have the mental acuity of a 17 year old shouldn’t make your day. Unless you’re 17.

Dude, I do not think you should be the one saying those kind of things when I am sure you are high likely the person who this source has wasted more time with to get nothing in return.

Lololol
Plus why would you say that you don't want the rep to make more money I mean she's not here for health so if you want them stay around a small suggestion like that kind of helps but I can see where you can just go straight for the bass dude that don't know what he's doing simple mind I may not be online ordering savvy butt I do not help people out sorry I see you wouldn't taught that in your life

Someone saying you have the mental acuity of a 17 year old shouldn’t make your day. Unless you’re 17.
I'll say this all we're doing is wasting space on here and everybody wants to assume that I'm fine with that I don't have to ever see you people emphasize this though if you'll see me is that that leaves me more anonymous

I've also been using their NAC and TUDCA daily. Tastes absolutely chemically horrible with water (that means its legit), but worth it for the health benefits on cycle. I will be placing another order soon, nothing crazy though.

Peace everyone
What daily dose are you using NAC?

Plus why would you say that you don't want the rep to make more money I mean she's not here for health so if you want them stay around a small suggestion like that kind of helps but I can see where you can just go straight for the bass dude that don't know what he's doing simple mind I may not be online ordering savvy butt I do not help people out sorry I see you wouldn't taught that in your life
Holy shit this just made me dumber reading this

I'll say this all we're doing is wasting space on here and everybody wants to assume that I'm fine with that I don't have to ever see you people emphasize this though if you'll see me is that that leaves me more anonymous
Everyone’s anonymous ya weirdo. You say it as if any of these people are going to ever see you in person or some weird shit like that. Go rest your neck on your ninja turtle pillow case

It does nothing to protect you and makes you sound like an old junkie from the blue light forum days... or a noob that doesn't know any better. Whichever shoe fits best.
Common bro I know you had a username on bluelight. Spill the beans, I want to see what kind of drugs you were using back then :p

Sponsors

Latest posts