Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just a stupid question,i got here accutane and started is slowly,20mg/day 10 days ago. Never used it before. Still got some melanotan 2 left. Would it be any beneficial using melanotan2 without sun/tan bed?

Would like to get some tan as well
Yes you can use mt2 with no sun and tan bed.
Start slowly to get a beautiful color, 0.5mg eod and increase it in 1 or 2 weeks if needed to 0.5mg ed. If you are very white 1mg ed.
When you exceed these dosages you get more side effects than benefits, mainly nausea

Just a stupid question,i got here accutane and started is slowly,20mg/day 10 days ago. Never used it before. Still got some melanotan 2 left. Would it be any beneficial using melanotan2 without sun/tan bed?

Would like to get some tan as well
I'm pretty sure MT2 with no sun or tanning bed = no tan.

Well, you're very wrong ! I did the experience in winter in a city where we see very rarely the sun ^^
That is why I am asking...some people say one thing,the others different..and i dont want to use it for nothing as it makes me nauseous. So you think I would still tan? It makes sense as you have then more melanin but many claims u still need UV...so..

That is why I am asking...some people say one thing,the others different..and i dont want to use it for nothing as it makes me nauseous. So you think I would still tan? It makes sense as you have then more melanin but many claims u still need UV...so..
Never.mind,u already answered,havent seen till now

I think you'll just get the sides without sunlight or UV exposure. Darkening moles & freckles... idk about any "new" moles but previously unnoticed ones will definitely darken.
You don't need very much UV to get a great tan but you do need it.

Be careful using MT2 without a sun bed - not because it won’t work, but because areas of your body exposed to the sun normally (face, arms, legs etc) will still darken disproportionately to the rest of your body making it look like your midsection hasn’t changed colour. The sun bed just ensures everything tans at a similar rate.

BTW my pack to Australia finally cleared customs here and is on its way to me! Can’t wait to try some oils soon.

Did anyone actually used accutane with mt2 and went to sunbed? I am using only still 20mg,but will raise now to 40mg. Now I am reading online that you can get skin cancer easily while on accutane if you go sun bed. Would 5min 3x week while on mt2 make me problems? I usually very fast tan and never had to use sun protection creams.

You going to tell us who this chick is? For anyone interested.. My order arrived in Canada with no issues after about a month. Tb-500 and bpc-157 seem to be working nicely for recovery.
I wish I know,seen it on reddit and liked it. As everyone already knows I am on tren so.. her pussy is dream

Last edited:
Honestly you shouldn’t be going anywhere near a sunbed whilst in Accutane, even too much direct sunlight can be pretty bad for you whilst on.

Acutane is no joke, I wouldn’t be taking anything other than some liver support. Why risk it?

Did anyone actually used accutane with mt2 and went to sunbed? I am using only still 20mg,but will raise now to 40mg. Now I am reading online that you can get skin cancer easily while on accutane if you go sun bed. Would 5min 3x week while on mt2 make me problems? I usually very fast tan and never had to use sun protection creams.
5min 3x wk made me a dark ass whiteboy by wk 4. I forget my dosing.... i'll dig around.

Methocarbamol

5G $50
10G $60
25G $90

HTB1QZLRuuuSBuNjSszi762q8pXaa.png

Methocarbamol is a skeletal muscle relaxant. This compound is a carbamate of guaifenesin. Methocarbamol has been observed to bind to carbonic anhydrase I and II with 1000-fold more specificity for carbonic anhydrase I.

For use as an adjunct to rest, physical therapy, and other measures for the relief of discomforts associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions.

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn
or:
qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

RU58841 (hair loss)

Solution: 1 kit 10x10ml $75

Powder: 10g $59 / 50g $290 / 100g $435

RU58841 is the drug for the treatment of hair loss dwindled, perhaps due more to commercial potential and chemical stability reasons than efficacy as the later studies of RU58841 powder have focused on different chemical forms of the drug and combining it with various nanoparticles to enhance delivery.