Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Was anyone stupid enough like me to order to Europe via china post at about same time as me? I got tracking 30.3 and still on every tracking site it says same...that tracking code does not exist. Its 18 days now lol..at least should says that tracking exist?
Exact same timeline here but waiting it out. My first order didn't appear until 15 days after tracking number was received, so a few extra days doesn't seem unusual. I'm expecting it to register sometimes this week

I think with the recent south China outbreak it really slowed things down. I think ppl are reporting movement & TD's tho.
Fingers crossed for you & that all this stuff ends asap.

I received my package to the US in 20 days. Without any kind of lab testing everything seems legit. The tracking i was sent was useless since the reshipper must have used a completely different tracking number then the one i received. But since i have informed delivery I was still able to track it after about 17 days.

Already about to order some more goodies.

my friend.

credit/debit cards are not new generation payment methods. nor is WU. nor is a bank wire. I am 38 and these things were all around well before I entered this Earth.

in the amount of time you've taken posting all of these answers, you could have taken a simple tutorial on "how to use a fucking debit/credit card / send a wire transfer / etc" on Youtube, at a bank, or at your local WU.

it's incredible to witness someone asking to buy steroids who simultaneously can't seem to pay for them.
Okay for someone who doesn't know the current situation I can understand how you can be the way you're acting with it everything is through their national payment source which is different to me because I was always used to going to a Western Union money center to do payment but thank you for your negative type of commentary but I'm getting very used to it on this form but it's okay everything works out have a blessed Easter

Okay for someone who doesn't know the current situation I can understand how you can be the way you're acting with it everything is through their national payment source which is different to me because I was always used to going to a Western Union money center to do payment but thank you for your negative type of commentary but I'm getting very used to it on this form but it's okay everything works out have a blessed Easter
Brother, we really want to help you out, but making alibaba payments is almost as easy as buying from Amazon. You can use a bank card, western union, etc.

Code:
tell you what, cashapp me with

your order
your SSN
your favorite four digit number 

and I’ll get you set up.

there is no situation and I'm not being mean to you. You can't figure out how to pay for your gear, so don't order/use it until you can. it's as simple as that.
Brother, we really want to help you out, but making alibaba payments is almost as easy as buying from Amazon. You can use a bank card, western union, etc.

Code:
tell you what, cashapp me with

your order
your SSN
your favorite four digit number

and I’ll get you set up.
exactly. how this is confusing is beyond me.

Just a stupid question,i got here accutane and started is slowly,20mg/day 10 days ago. Never used it before. Still got some melanotan 2 left. Would it be any beneficial using melanotan2 without sun/tan bed?

Would like to get some tan as well