Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pics

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1310  cyp1.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1310 cyp1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 157
  • thumbnail_IMG_1311 cyp2.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1311 cyp2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 152
  • thumbnail_IMG_1312 cyp3.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1312 cyp3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 157
also all 20 vials all crashed. Much appreciated
Its not even winter anymore. Not happy. Cant hook my friends up with this stuff.
I already said 100 times in this thread that test c crash during transport, also boldo cyp, we won't make a water bath for you in the warehouse, and repack again, it's all packed since china, they just forward it, you can do that and it's fixed, or just order test e.
Test cyp ay 250mg/ml it's more than normal.

I already said 100 times in this thread that test c crash during transport, also boldo cyp, we won't make a water bath for you in the warehouse, and repack again, it's all packed since china, they just forward it, you can do that and it's fixed, or just order test e.
Test cyp ay 250mg/ml it's more than normal.
What if you boil the water in China then freeze it then ship it to me and I’ll thaw the boiling water when it arrives? I don’t understand

Test c seems to crash more than test e, I have seen some labs who won’t make test c above 200mg concentration for this reason, or so they said.

Test c seems to crash more than test e, I have seen some labs who won’t make test c above 200mg concentration for this reason, or so they said.
My friend swim made it at 350 in 2/20 mct held fine in his home at regular temps

I think it gets pretty cold in transit is the issue

My friend swim made it at 350 in 2/20 mct held fine in his home at regular temps

I think it gets pretty cold in transit is the issue
Yep. They're shipped by plane, and the air is cold several miles above the Earth's surface. Pressure (much lower up there, which is one reason why a plane's cabin is pressurized) is directly proportional to temperature (ideal gas law, PV = nRT), so as pressure drops, so does temperature. Solutes will precipitate due to the lower amount of energy available for dissolution.

Non-science version: it's cold in the sky, and shit in vials will crash.

And people actually believe simply saying swim is gonna keep them safe and secure. Gullible people out there...still.
Imagine arguing/having a problem with simple op sec even if you personally think it serves no purpose, what harm is it doing exactly? Another rhetorical question. Lol you got it bro.

Last edited:
I'm just about to give up guys I wanted so bad to be on board with this company I'm just beyond frustrated trying to figure out payment method I guess this is the end of my trt career but have a Western Union option but I'm not sure if it's online or not at this point that probably won't work either if you guys have any advice I'll be born happy to listen because I'm exhausted everything I know
I had to send a pic of my ID, payment card, and like idk a phone bill. Took like a day and it was verified. No issues beyond that. Payment went through and they dispatched the package.