Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

use the reship service, because most of these won't be stocked in usa warehouse except primo
Thanks for the heads up. Really I'm just trying to hedge my bets. I've only ever used one source in my life and I'm struggling to find the courage to try another. Hard to argue with the prices though. Maybe I'll just take your domestic test for a trial run before jumping in with a full order.

Thanks for the heads up. Really I'm just trying to hedge my bets. I've only ever used one source in my life and I'm struggling to find the courage to try another. Hard to argue with the prices though. Maybe I'll just take your domestic test for a trial run before jumping in with a full order.

I feel exactly the same way man. I used the reship service for some primo and anavar and am waiting on it currently. The reship service is a game changer for me, I can wait month for stuff if I can be 100% sure it will land.

That being said when the pack lands I will update. But I am optimistic, which is uncommon for me lol.

The Red-crowned Crane landed after 3 weeks and some change using the reship service to USA. The only reason I'm making a post is because I read previously on here that someone was having trouble with cjc1295 w dac dissolving in their bact water.

Heres swims experience with reconstituting cjc1295/ipamorelin 5mg each; everything was good to go. 2ml of bact water was used and 250mcg will be the dose starting out. Everything dissolved fine with this combo and no cloudiness, just a few swirls. (Will post at a later date how everything is going)

I understand the two compounds are slightly different but I just wanted to give my .2 with the combo if anyone was having second thoughts bc of the previous post

The Red-crowned Crane landed after 3 weeks and some change using the reship service to USA. The only reason I'm making a post is because I read previously on here that someone was having trouble with cjc1295 w dac dissolving in their bact water.

Heres swims experience with reconstituting cjc1295/ipamorelin 5mg each; everything was good to go. 2ml of bact water was used and 250mcg will be the dose starting out. Everything dissolved fine with this combo and no cloudiness, just a few swirls. (Will post at a later date how everything is going)

I understand the two compounds are slightly different but I just wanted to give my .2 with the combo if anyone was having second thoughts bc of the previous post
Swim? Oh man I thought I had a brain aneurysm and all my memories of 2007 came rushing back

I feel exactly the same way man. I used the reship service for some primo and anavar and am waiting on it currently. The reship service is a game changer for me, I can wait month for stuff if I can be 100% sure it will land.

That being said when the pack lands I will update. But I am optimistic, which is uncommon for me lol.
Yeah mate. I'm awaiting this service for EU and I'm gonna go big for my order since lab tests and feedback is good. I am confident that QSC will be a game changer here in Meso if they keep up the quality / price and good service.

Yeah mate. I'm awaiting this service for EU and I'm gonna go big for my order since lab tests and feedback is good. I am confident that QSC will be a game changer here in Meso if they keep up the quality / price and good service.
You gonna wait for too long, as I said only HGH will be available by the end of the month, or beginning of next month.
Next items like some oils will be available in 1 month later, and very limited, and I don't think that we will offer the reship service except for very big orders.

also all 20 vials all crashed. Much appreciated
Its not even winter anymore. Not happy. Cant hook my friends up with this stuff.

also all 20 vials all crashed. Much appreciated
Its not even winter anymore. Not happy. Cant hook my friends up with this stuff.
You would think that would have been your first response instead of asking about labels if you noticed the entire kit crashed.. what do the vials look like?

You gonna wait for too long, as I said only HGH will be available by the end of the month, or beginning of next month.
Next items like some oils will be available in 1 month later, and very limited, and I don't think that we will offer the reship service except for very big orders.
Do you know at what price will you have the HGH from EU? 10kits or more price

You would think that would have been your first response instead of asking about labels if you noticed the entire kit crashed.. what do the vials look like?
Bro I hadn't taken them outa the pastic bags. I thought they looked a tag cloudy. Im not bs ing