Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I mean I get it but I also believe your overthinking it

If your getting CTS and gyno on 4.8 your getting it on 4

A difference to worry about is thinking you using 4 but it’s actually 2

3-5iu or 4-6iu generally act the same anyways ime
You’re likely correct, but what if it wasn’t GH that was inaccurate. What if it was tren, or low dose anavar that a woman may be using, or clen, or T3, or insulin?

I just don’t understand why no one cares that the dosing is off. You get people that get all heated up about inaccurate macros or sodium, but don’t care about inaccurate dosing. It blows my mind. Most people on here try to preach consistency with diet, training, and recovery, but god forbid we ask for consistency in labeling.

O well, I can see this is a losing battle. No one cares as long as it’s “to their benefit”. But I won’t change my mind anymore than y’all are willing to change yours. So I’ll get off my soapbox.

You’re likely correct, but what if it wasn’t GH that was inaccurate. What if it was tren, or low dose anavar that a woman may be using, or clen, or T3, or insulin?

I just don’t understand why no one cares that the dosing is off. You get people that get all heated up about inaccurate macros or sodium, but don’t care about inaccurate dosing. It blows my mind. Most people on here try to preach consistency with diet, training, and recovery, but god forbid we ask for consistency in labeling.

O well, I can see this is a losing battle. No one cares as long as it’s “to their benefit”. But I won’t change my mind anymore than y’all are willing to change yours. So I’ll get off my soapbox.
Nonono I agree aas and ancillaries are different

That is why I said some pages ago that for those cases like rHGH replacement for elder people it is a huge difference, and well worth to get pharma or test every single generic batch you buy.

T3 and other stuff doses in mcg, one should be extremely stupid to not get pharma only.
Regarding insulin, well here you clearly show how uneducated you are, do you know any UGL making finished insulin? Lol. Pharma grade is the only one sold everywhere, and fortunately when I decide to give it a try I can get it myself directly from the pharma around the corner, not even anyone hasto send me anything risking to degrade insulin.

That is why you lab test the gear you buy, to make sure and no to rely only on the source reputation and their lab tests who could be cherry picked on purporse to be lab tested.

Last edited:
That is why I said some pages ago that for those cases like rHGH replacement for elder people it is a huge difference, and well worth to get pharma or test every single batch you buy.

T3 and other stuff doses in mcg, pharma only.
Regarding insulin, well here you clearly show how uneducated you are, do you know any UGL making insulin? Lol. Pharma grade is the only one sold everywhere, and fortunately when I decide to give it a try I can get it myself directly from the pharma around the corner.

That is why you lab test the gear you buy, to make sure and no to rely only on the source reputation and their lab test who could be cherry picked on purporse to be lab tested.
Many UGL dose these better than pharma.
Pharma HGH and t3 have been tested underdosed and not occurate many times.

Many UGL dose these better than pharma.
Pharma HGH and t3 have been tested underdosed and not occurate many times.
I am aware of those threads, but the only t3 lab tested was from Turkey, from a turkish company as well. I get my T3 from european pharma.
But yes, Deus seems to get on point T3 as well.

Janoshik can confirm to you that many european t3 pharma were not dosed well and he is in EU (Tiromel- T3- HPLC- Jano )
Could you link to the exact post(s) where this is said? The post you linked to says "I tested family members pharma T3 pills and there was a couple of pieces among those I've tested quite lower than they ought to have[...]" - while he doesn't specify the tablets he tested were from a single box/brand only, neither does he say they were from various different european brands, and it's a dangerous game to misattribute statements like yours especially when you're making an appeal to authority (Janoshik).

Could you link to the exact post(s) where this is said? The post you linked to says "I tested family members pharma T3 pills and there was a couple of pieces among those I've tested quite lower than they ought to have[...]" - while he doesn't specify the tablets he tested were from a single box/brand only, neither does he say they were from various different european brands, and it's a dangerous game to misattribute statements like yours especially when you're making an appeal to authority (Janoshik).
Go back to your thread, and from now on please dont comment in this thread anymore, you're becoming annoying anytime we talk about your god, God sake !

Had a semi recent touchdown...for what it's worth 30 days from pay to land using the reshipper to Midwest USA. Powder was well packaged. Beyond that only time will tell.

Fuck you, stay in your fucking cunt cafe thread morrong

Get Out Shut Up GIF by Women's History