Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@TrenTrenTren @Laxbro88 @EatClen/TrenHard @Alphalfa @NBE

So I’ll give my reasoning for being unhappy about it, some y’all are still gonna say STFU, but at least you’ll understand where I’m coming from.

Back in November I bought a couple of kits of HGH from QSC and ran it as though it was 10 IU. I’ve never used GH before this, and haven’t since then either, but I have no reason to believe it isn’t legit, even after having used it, so this is not a flame post at all.

I quickly ramped up from 2 to 4 IU/day over a couple of weeks time (I know now that this was probably too fast). My sleep and recovery were fantastic, it helped me recover from a lat tear in possibly record time. But I kept getting incredibly painful hand numbness while I was sleeping and mild to moderate gyno.

Well, it sounds like I actually went from 2.4 to 4.8 IU/day, and, had I known it was overdosed, (because at the time there was only one GH test from 6 months prior, AND it wasn’t already stated by the vendor) I would’ve pulled back a little bit and dosed a little lower.

Again, not a shit post about quality of GH or anything like that, but I had issues and I was running 20% more than I thought I was. Would it have made a difference? Maybe, maybe not, but it would’ve been nice to know upfront to make the necessary adjustments before starting.

That is my argument as to why accuracy is necessary.

Flame away for a simple request, if you must.
I'm not gonna flame you. I guess I just always watched for testing from all the sources. I can see why you are upset. But you are right. You did ramp up too fast.

Going from 2 to 4 in a few weeks is typically not reccomended and you are supposed to evaluate the sides prior to dose escalation.

But there are posts here that talk about assuming 20% overfill from Chinese generics. I hope your numbness got better and I hope someone else reads this and prevents this issue from happening to the . I guess atleast it helped your lats

I'm actually 35 not big on the new generation payment methods but the rep is doing the best to work with me un like the rest of you but thanks for the shit that's what the page is know for but we will get it done and I'll be ok now everyone have a blessed day
This was the easiest purchase ever

I quickly ramped up from 2 to 4 IU/day over a couple of weeks time (I know now that this was probably too fast). My sleep and recovery were fantastic, it helped me recover from a lat tear in possibly record time. But I kept getting incredibly painful hand numbness while I was sleeping and mild to moderate gyno.

Well, it sounds like I actually went from 2.4 to 4.8 IU/day, and, had I known it was overdosed, (because at the time there was only one GH test from 6 months prior, AND it wasn’t already stated by the vendor) I would’ve pulled back a little bit and dosed a little lower.
Well, I think quoting those paragraphs are more than enough to understand it is clearly your fault.

It is not a matter of being underdosed/overdosed or not, you simply doubled your dose quite quick which is not recommended at all, wheter it is 10,20 or 30% overdosed.

If you were feeling well with the initial dosage, why did you decide to increase it that much and quick? Problem is you were taking a compound you had no idea at all, because those sides are pretty common and well spread everywhere, as well as the recommended way to increase dosage to avoid or identify those sides in time.

And I am not remotely flaming you or anything, but you should build some self-criticism.

Last edited:
Well after reading all y'all's wonderful post about me on here in going to say this to the few don't need to name them your assholes to the rep sorry for making this hard i really was not I do apologize to you you do a great job

I'm actually 35 not big on the new generation payment methods but the rep is doing the best to work with me un like the rest of you but thanks for the shit that's what the page is know for but we will get it done and I'll be ok now everyone have a blessed day

Well after reading all y'all's wonderful post about me on here in going to say this to the few don't need to name them your assholes to the rep sorry for making this hard i really was not I do apologize to you you do a great job
my friend.

credit/debit cards are not new generation payment methods. nor is WU. nor is a bank wire. I am 38 and these things were all around well before I entered this Earth.

in the amount of time you've taken posting all of these answers, you could have taken a simple tutorial on "how to use a fucking debit/credit card / send a wire transfer / etc" on Youtube, at a bank, or at your local WU.

it's incredible to witness someone asking to buy steroids who simultaneously can't seem to pay for them.

Well, I think quoting those paragraphs are more than enough to understand it is clearly your fault.

It is not a matter of being underdosed/overdosed or not, you simply doubled your dose quite quick which is not recommended at all, wheter it is 10,20 or 30% overdosed.

If you were feeling well with the initial dosage, why did you decide to increase it that much and quick? Problem is you were taking a compound you had no idea at all, because those sides are pretty common and well spread everywhere, as well as the recommended way to increase dosage to avoid or identify those sides in time.

And I am not remotely flaming you or anything, but you should build some self-criticism.
Ok

So I’ll give my reasoning for being unhappy about it, some y’all are still gonna say STFU, but at least you’ll understand where I’m coming from.

Back in November I bought a couple of kits of HGH from QSC and ran it as though it was 10 IU. I’ve never used GH before this, and haven’t since then either, but I have no reason to believe it isn’t legit, even after having used it, so this is not a flame post at all.

Again, not a shit post about quality of GH or anything like that, but I had issues and I was running 20% more than I thought I was. Would it have made a difference? Maybe, maybe not, but it would’ve been nice to know upfront to make the necessary adjustments before starting.

it's relatable. most AAS sides that most of us are used to happen pretty quickly, so we tend to have the default mindset of "alright it's been a week or so, I'm okay to up the dose!!!".... but GH ain't that way. I've made the same mistake lmao. It was a lesson learned quickly and perpetually as it took around 3ish weeks for me to return to normal.

I am not very sure about you not being aware of it.
You ordered 24/10

The test was shared on 21/10 in the thread, the next comment was yours while you were calling everyone a shill and fake account at that moment lol (#322)

Holy shit, what is your "generation"'s method of payment? Did you use pigeons or horses? The fact that you're "35" without knowing anything about this proves that either #1, you've lived in your mother's basement since 1987, or #2, you've been evading taxes all of this time. Take your pick

it's relatable. most AAS sides that most of us are used to happen pretty quickly, so we tend to have the default mindset of "alright it's been a week or so, I'm okay to up the dose!!!".... but GH ain't that way. I've made the same mistake lmao. It was a lesson learned quickly and perpetually as it took around 3ish weeks for me to return to normal.
It took me about 3 months for my numbness to go away

I am not very sure about you not being aware of it.
You ordered 24/10

The test was shared on 21/10 in the thread, the next comment was yours while you were calling everyone a shill and fake account at that moment lol (#322)
I didn’t say I wasn’t aware that the batch tested on April of that same year was dosed at 12 IU, but as much volume as you move I thought there was no way it was still the same batch and since it’s labeled at 10 IU I should treat it as 10 IU.

And yea, at that time, there were a lot of single post accounts coming in giving QSC high praise, so any account with a recent join date and their only post being in your thread appeared to be shill accounts. And more than a couple of those accounts haven’t posted in this thread in a few months… at least not that I have seen.

I didn’t say I wasn’t aware that the batch tested on April of that same year was dosed at 12 IU, but as much volume as you move I thought there was no way it was still the same batch and since it’s labeled at 10 IU I should treat it as 10 IU.

And yea, at that time, there were a lot of single post accounts coming in giving QSC high praise, so any account with a recent join date and their only post being in your thread appeared to be shill accounts. And more than a couple of those accounts haven’t posted in this thread in a few months… at least not that I have seen.
Just consider that If someone finds a good source like this, there is no need to use this forum anymore. We have the reps email. I like reading this thread but I understand that others won’t, and aren’t bothered about posting. They just order what they want and then get sent an invoice

I mean I get it but I also believe your overthinking it

If your getting CTS and gyno on 4.8 your getting it on 4

A difference to worry about is thinking you using 4 but it’s actually 2

3-5iu or 4-6iu generally act the same anyways ime

I mean I get it but I also believe your overthinking it

If your getting CTS and gyno on 4.8 your getting it on 4

A difference to worry about is thinking you using 4 but it’s actually 2

3-5iu or 4-6iu generally act the same anyways ime
i get gyno flare up on 2iu. literally only GH frag is the only product that doesn't fuck with me on that. even Tesamorelin does it. makes my pants so very, very sad.