Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm just about to give up guys I wanted so bad to be on board with this company I'm just beyond frustrated trying to figure out payment method I guess this is the end of my trt career but have a Western Union option but I'm not sure if it's online or not at this point that probably won't work either if you guys have any advice I'll be born happy to listen because I'm exhausted everything I know

I'm just about to give up guys I wanted so bad to be on board with this company I'm just beyond frustrated trying to figure out payment method I guess this is the end of my trt career but have a Western Union option but I'm not sure if it's online or not at this point that probably won't work either if you guys have any advice I'll be born happy to listen because I'm exhausted everything I know
it's easy bro, just pay the invoice.

Ask your mom to help you out, JK.

Credit Card seems the most common way, so go pick up a prepaid. I know they accept pre-paid via alibaba.

Really that do is that better then the bank card way because it's not my family members card lol it's a good friends but idk now about putting money on a card like that and it goes magical away some how lol

Really that do is that better then the bank card way because it's not my family members card lol it's a good friends but idk now about putting money on a card like that and it goes magical away some how lol
ok bro if you legit can't sort out your own payment then you aren't in a place where you should even be ordering.

I really just think you are a 15 year old with a bird chest that likes the sound of sauce but is broke and lives in his grandmas basement. Tell me I’m wrong?

ok bro if you legit can't sort out your own payment then you aren't in a place where you should even be ordering.
Tell me about it I love that one guys comment tho this is getting funny but I'm going to not try and flud the post with these kinda comments it's just like spam it's takes up to much of the post here which is not what this is for it's for us to help each other and the community out lots all in good fun tho lol

We have all those payment methods :
qsc1.PNG

I was just looking over the western union part I'm thinking that can probably get get messed up knowing me have plus the account number for it changes every time you follow the link I noticed that plus it's saying to wait tell tomorrow if I do it that way maybe a prepaid card anymore got some good advice on one to go with
This is sad as hell to watch. Somehow, you are on TRT but have zero idea about debit cards, prepaid cards, western union, and probably the entire internet. You’re either from 1920 or you’re actually 11 years old. There’s no in between unless you have a mental disorder