Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

12 IU is 20% OD. Ideally, the item you’re purchasing should be dosed at what your label claim is.

I don’t know enough about insulin, but could this create issues with dosing insulin having an incorrect amount of HGH?
If your doing three iu of 100iu gh that’s actually 120 it’s just 3.6

It should really be labeled as 12 IU then, let’s be real about it, dosing of finished products has been an issue for QSC, and this could be viewed as another marr against your reputation. I don’t care to get into a back and forth with you or anyone else on here. So I’ll stop, but that’s my 2 cents
shut the fuck up

It should really be labeled as 12 IU then, let’s be real about it, dosing of finished products has been an issue for QSC, and this could be viewed as another marr against your reputation. I don’t care to get into a back and forth with you or anyone else on here. So I’ll stop, but that’s my 2 cents
The problem is , feel free to check other sources rHGH generics scoring from 9.75IU/vial to 10.70, 11.03, 11.50 and 12.04IU per vial, if they label them as 12IU and someone tests it scoring from 10 to 11IU, they will be flagged as offering underdosed rHGH.

It is usually always over 10IU, up to 12 IU, but usually in between, closer to 11/12IU rather than 10IU.

Whatever it is marketed as I would prefer to know the actual iu’s per vial. I am not overly concerned at it saying 10iu per vial and being something a little different, I would just like to know the actual amount, if possible. Same thing with mgs/ml. If something is marketed as 250 and it really is 232 I would prefer to know it is 232, not to complain about it, just to be somewhat accurate with dose. If someone wants to run 4iu per day they should be able to do it and not think they run 4 but it’s really 4.8 or 3.33, etc.

Whatever it is marketed as I would prefer to know the actual iu’s per vial. I am not overly concerned at it saying 10iu per vial and being something a little different, I would just like to know the actual amount, if possible. Same thing with mgs/ml. If something is marketed as 250 and it really is 232 I would prefer to know it is 232, not to complain about it, just to be somewhat accurate with dose. If someone wants to run 4iu per day they should be able to do it and not think they run 4 but it’s really 4.8 or 3.33, etc.
This is more or less my point, but too many pansy asses on here are getting butt hurt that I am asking for accuracy.

But, if you don't know to ask, because you believe the label claim, then how would you know it was different than the label claim?

EDIT: poor word choice, there is one pansy ass getting butthurt, at least everyone else is responding in a respectable and thoughtful manner

Last edited:

perfect, you're going to have to spend double or triple and even then I'm not sure they can guarantee it

Definitely don’t want to pay double or triple!, more of an if possible, if not, that’s life, you are either ok with it or not. My guess is qingdao is doing well and will be just fine if they lose a couple orders.

I don’t know enough about insulin, but could this create issues with dosing insulin having an incorrect amount of HGH?
What has dosing of rHGH to do with exogenous insulin?
They have an extremely high synergy when using decent amount of rHGH jointly, but the way you react/cover to exogenous insulin depends(aside of your insulin sensitivity) mainly of your carb intake(as well as fats and proteins, that is another of the reasons you avoid fats when using fast insulin, not only because you do not want them to be forced in as nutrients priorizing carbs and protein but a delayed peak for insulin).

You make your maths regarding insulin based principally/almost only in your carb intake, and secondary protein. There are recommended ratios for rHGH/insulin to get the best of them jointly, but in any case a 20% is going to make any difference regarding that ratio, even because those "ratios" are very questionable and there is nothing confirmed.

Last edited:
What has dosing of rHGH to do with exogenous insulin?
They have an extremely high synergy when using decent amount of rHGH jointly, but the way you react/cover to exogenous insulin depends(aside of your insulin sensitivity) mainly of your carb intake(as well as fats and proteins, that is another of the reasons you avoid fats when using fast insulin, not only because you do not want them to be forced in as nutrients priorizing carbs and protein but a delayed peak for insulin).

You make your maths regarding insulin based principally/almost only in your carb intake, and secondary protein. There are recommended ratios for rHGH/insulin to get the best of them jointly, but in any case a 20% is going to make any difference regarding that ratio, even because those "ratios" are very questionable and there is nothing confirmed.
That’s fair, I asked the question because I didn’t know.

I did not intend for it to come across as being an absolute statement of “wrong dosing of HGH and insulin will fuck you up”

That’s fair, I asked the question because I didn’t know.

I did not intend for it to come across as being an absolute statement of “wrong dosing of HGH and insulin will fuck you up”
I do understand what you meant, but for those of us who use gear, and even some people abuse the fuck out of it, getting a overdose of 20% or even above that of rHGH is not going to be a big difference.

Using 4.8UI instead of 4UI is not going to be terrible, is it going to fuck your BG a bit more for those overdosed batchs? For sure. Is it going to make any real difference for fat loss/BG/rest of disadvantages/advantages? Not really.

Different case would be, like I have been tempeted to do, for a replacement dose for elder people. Where taking 1.2-1.3IU instead of 1IU, or even getting 2.4-2.5 IU instead of the planned 2IU can be more serious and force to take additional healthy measures to monitorize everything even more. Or get only tested batches for those cases, which at those small dosages the money saving is not that important and you are on the safety side.
But for people like us, wheter you are 20 or 50, I do not think it will make a difference.

Any feedback on the 10iu or 15iu kits ? Can anyone compare them to other generic brands on this board ? Any generic I've tried gives me water retention, high bp, carpel tunnel etc above 2iu no matter how slow I ramp up