Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just make sure not to scrimp on a balance so you can weigh your drugs accurately
Without going into the extremely precise thousands USD(/EUR range balances, which one would you suggest in order to weight "accurately"?

Because Amazon's ones with 0.001g sensitivity are too cheap to be decent.

Without going into the extremely precise thousands USD(/EUR range balances, which one would you suggest in order to weight "accurately"?

Because Amazon's ones with 0.001g sensitivity are too cheap to be decent.
I've never needed a milligram scale since the 0.01g scales work for me for making shroom microdosing capsules but considering your raws will be in the milligrams you could probably avoid the need to spend 1k on a decent balannce by dosing out enough raws for lets say 50-100 capsules so you're dealing with a heavier amount of product than just milligrams and then mixing it with a filler so you can spread the doses evenly between the capsules.

I've never capped steroid raws but that's the basics if you want to google it there are lots of tutorials on youtube on capping and there is probably someone out there who had the same issue and posted about it.

Think im about to place a restock order but going to be trying Bold Cyp this time. Im thinking of a fall cycle blend of Test Cyp/Bold Cyp 150/150. I need some more Tren and Mast P anyway.

Finally getting hgh, been without it for a while. Looking forward to its benefits. Will run 3-4 ius.

What does everyone treat the domestic hgh as, 120 iu or 100 iu?

Finally getting hgh, been without it for a while. Looking forward to its benefits. Will run 3-4 ius.

What does everyone treat the domestic hgh as, 120 iu or 100 iu?
I would treat it as the label claim, because there’s no guarantees you’re getting the same batch that was tested based on the volume QSC supposedly moves. Unless you wanna get it tested.

Even the rep has admitted that testing isn’t very valuable because they move from one batch to the next so quickly.

I would treat it as the label claim, because there’s no guarantees you’re getting the same batch that was tested based on the volume QSC supposedly moves. Unless you wanna get it tested.

Even the rep has admitted that testing isn’t very valuable because they move from one batch to the next so quickly.
He said all the 100iu are filled 120

Can you supply methylamine HCl (CAS: 593-51-1)? What is the price for 1kg if so?
Ok pinkman, sadly walter white killed ur supply
Stay out of my territory

You are joking about it guys, but it's available and cheap asf, but those chemicals that can be used as precursors of banned product might be against the rules. @Millard do you confirm?

Wanna be sure I am not advertising again something against the rules and getting banned

Last edited:

It's always filled 12iu, and recently tested 12iu (3 lab tests) from Jano, not public lab tests.

24hrs post 0.5ml of primo 200mg (100mg) & 0.4ml of test 250mg (100mg) IM in my delt.

Very smooth, just the slight dead arm feeling you feel exactly where the jab was, which is to be expected with IM injections. I usually do SUBQ but I wanted to let people know what it was like. I have had primo before where it has made me feel like I was shot so I have zero complains with this!!

So the people dont complain..same as test is always overdosed 10%
12 IU is 20% OD. Ideally, the item you’re purchasing should be dosed at what your label claim is.

I don’t know enough about insulin, but could this create issues with dosing insulin having an incorrect amount of HGH?