Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Imagine arguing/having a problem with simple op sec even if you personally think it serves no purpose, what harm is it doing exactly? Another rhetorical question. Lol you got it bro.

It does nothing to protect you and makes you sound like an old junkie from the blue light forum days... or a noob that doesn't know any better. Whichever shoe fits best.

It does nothing to protect you and makes you sound like an old junkie from the blue light forum days... or a noob that doesn't know any better. Whichever shoe fits best.
Well if it's better for you I'll use "I" or a saying of your choice. If that works, which ever shoe fits best. Reminds me of the old days and it doesn't bother me much anyway.

Well if it's better for you I'll use "I" or a saying of your choice. If that works, which ever shoe fits best. Reminds me of the old days and it doesn't bother me much anyway.

You're free to use any silly saying. Point is it provides no protection and is potentially confusing to the noobs.

Funny story. i was viewing a forum many, many years ago where everyone used SWIM. Not being in the know back then i thought they were all referring to one person and was thinking to myself, man this SWIM guy does a LOT of fucking drugs. LOL.

You're free to use any silly saying. Point is it provides no protection and is potentially confusing to the noobs.

Funny story. i was viewing a forum many, many years ago where everyone used SWIM. Not being in the know back then i thought they were all referring to one person and was thinking to myself, man this SWIM guy does a LOT of fucking drugs. LOL.
I understand your point and had a similar experience lol. It was fun to say, even though we knew it didn't add any plausible deniability. The fact is, the moment we talk about something and make a statement it connects us to whatever that is. Guess I'm stuck in the past with a few things

yes, you can order as much as you want, it doesn't have to be multiples of 10 total, it can be 10, 12 , 16, 32, 69... it's in the price list explained
I know it's explained in the pricelist, but it's a little confusing, and the examples are only "odd" amounts".

Just to clarify, is there a surcharge if the total number of vials adds up to a multiple of 10? E.G. does 5 Test E + 5 Tren Ace vials have a surcharge?

I know it's explained in the pricelist, but it's a little confusing, and the examples are only "odd" amounts".

Just to clarify, is there a surcharge if the total number of vials adds up to a multiple of 10? E.G. does 5 Test E + 5 Tren Ace vials have a surcharge?
Yes 5x$6.5 + 5x$10 + extra $35

Just wanted to report back that I recieved my GH order, took 4 days from the date of purchase. This was from the US warehouse. I'll report on quality after running it for a while.

Just an update

Placed my first order yesterday. I guess not everything domestic comes from the same warehouse but idc how many packages it comes in. As long as it's good and safe

Imagine arguing/having a problem with simple op sec even if you personally think it serves no purpose, what harm is it doing exactly? Another rhetorical question. Lol you got it bro.
I’m guessing you also paid by credit card too lol.

Was anyone stupid enough like me to order to Europe via china post at about same time as me? I got tracking 30.3 and still on every tracking site it says same...that tracking code does not exist. Its 18 days now lol..at least should says that tracking exist?

Was anyone stupid enough like me to order to Europe via china post at about same time as me? I got tracking 30.3 and still on every tracking site it says same...that tracking code does not exist. Its 18 days now lol..at least should says that tracking exist?
It's normal, it takes me a little more than 3 weeks, and more now with these holidays