Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have you ever managed to deliver to Japan? I will be there for an exchange with a uni for three months and I don't think it's a good idea to take gears with me on the plane

order from 3 weeks ago received today, I asked for a small test E to see if it arrived through customs, the representative told me that I would not have to pay anything and so it passed customs as quickly as a shipment from Europe.

order from 3 weeks ago received today, I asked for a small test E to see if it arrived through customs, the representative told me that I would not have to pay anything and so it passed customs as quickly as a shipment from Europe.
PostNL or China Post? What EU country if I could ask?

We are literally on the same boat. So did you order on last week of March? Same here, did the tracking moved from "on shippers warehouse" at some point before receiving, like once in the NL warehouse or picked by local postal service?
yes, the tracker was updated as it went from state to state

have been busy for the past weeks. ordered some primo E and RU. everything seems on point for now, delivery took longer than expected but this isnt amazon prime, so if you are a crying baby I suggest you get a rx from a doc and go to your local pharmacy. cheers

Attachments

• 6BF4760A-70AC-4846-8FD0-4D861B8E504E.jpeg
    6BF4760A-70AC-4846-8FD0-4D861B8E504E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • 652DA0CB-FA7D-4627-9DB7-88A7F5CE57EB.jpeg
    652DA0CB-FA7D-4627-9DB7-88A7F5CE57EB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
Holy shit, what is your "generation"'s method of payment? Did you use pigeons or horses? The fact that you're "35" without knowing anything about this proves that either #1, you've lived in your mother's basement since 1987, or #2, you've been evading taxes all of this time. Take your pi
Okay is this what you like to think now are you done are you actually going to put some knowledge on here that's used for other than just being a complete and other small dick worried about his child ego that he has to talk shit on a forum that normally is supposed to help each other out but hey you're buying into it so let's keep it going do my brother on the other page so it was easy to lure people in he was right this is fun now what's the next comment everybody be about my typos in here hope everybody had great Easter and those you probably busy jerking off the Easter Bunny you have a great rest of your week though

yes, the tracker was updated as it went from state to state
So is this a order from China to the US that's taking this long or you just can't figure out the tracking thing because a lot of times I won't lie the tracking mechanism method they use is really screwy the reps seem to have no problem messing with it cuz he's all the time my old one I used to have to ask to check all the info because somehow they used to make it work

have been busy for the past weeks. ordered some primo E and RU. everything seems on point for now, delivery took longer than expected but this isnt amazon prime, so if you are a crying baby I suggest you get a rx from a doc and go to your local pharmacy. cheers
Holy shit mate that's a big bag of primo can I ask what mg your going to make it and carrier oil used of course this is for educational research purposes only kind of questions cheers mate happy blasting and please let me know in a month how it's working for you we're waiting make that 3 months or so at the end of the blast

Nice. Has anyone lab tested their RU yet do you know? It's a decent price if it's real

Holy shit mate that's a big bag of primo can I ask what mg your going to make it and carrier oil used of course this is for educational research purposes only kind of questions cheers mate happy blasting and please let me know in a month how it's working for you we're waiting make that 3 months or so at the end of the blast
200mg and GSO, 18/2, going to bring back the clients feedback in a month or so

We are literally on the same boat. So did you order on last week of March? Same here, did the tracking moved from "on shippers warehouse" at some point before receiving, like once in the NL warehouse or picked by local postal service?
Yes it will update once scanned at Post NL tri center, then update very often. Usually it takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to Netherlands, then the speed foi delivery depends on each country.

Ordering definitely takes patience.

Ordered Mar 17
Shipped Mar 21
Last update April 4
Today April 18
I’m just hoping the package is at my doorstep some time in the next four weeks because I’m moving.

There were previous successes with products coming into Canada so I’m just eager to get my drugs and make a second order

My cycle with Qingdao Sigma's products is still going amazingly well. Dropped the HGH though like 2 weeks ago. When I'm dieting for the summer I want to be as dry as possible, and I want my insulin sensitivity to be as good as possible, so no HGH. My midsection and face look way more sculpted without HGH anyway, so for the rest of the summer I'm just sticking to my anabolics and eca stack. Feel amazing and my hair is still going strong despite using Tren and Masteron.

I've also been using their NAC and TUDCA daily. Tastes absolutely chemically horrible with water (that means its legit), but worth it for the health benefits on cycle. I will be placing another order soon, nothing crazy though.

Peace everyone

Sponsors

Latest posts