Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You are correct that’s one of the known sides, it’s for weight loss my fiancé is trying to loose 30pounds before the wedding. I informed her about the potential diarrhea side effect. And she still wanted me to order it. I believe in studies patients lost an extra 10% using this product on caloric deficit
Why not give semaglutide a go? A leaky stink-star doesn't sound fun.

强力霉素 Doxycycline 100g $96 taken every day for a week, it's the most famous treatment and it works.
We have also Azithromycin.
I’m not joking around but doxy does work well for that. It also works great for acne and pinning infections. I always keep doxy on hand, great stuff

Placed 2 orders in the past month. US domestic order placed on April 5th, received April 8th. Second order was placed via reship service on march 29th and was received today. Great communication and payment was easy through alibaba. Thanks @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

You are correct that’s one of the known sides, it’s for weight loss my fiancé is trying to loose 30pounds before the wedding. I informed her about the potential diarrhea side effect. And she still wanted me to order it. I believe in studies patients lost an extra 10% using this product on a caloric deficit
Fuck it,i stick to dnp,faster weight loss and after my cholesterol is like a baby one

Rybelus is semaglutide oral.
Ozempic injectable sq is semaglutide with 1mg max each week
Wegovy is injectable sq is the same drug but planned to go up to 2.4

Bother injections ramp up.
As long as I know Ozempic will remain the commercial name and will launch a 2mg who is already approved. It seems this will be the coded colour for the 2mg pen:
Ozempic_2mg_Box-Front-Right-Side_Pen_ARTICLE.png

Hopefully those retards will set the same price for this version like they did for the 0.25, 0.50 and 1mg pens, lol. So it will last more for the same price.

EDIT: I have done some research and it seems that it is exactly the same case as Victoza/Saxenda, same API, even similar doses/pens but officially for different puposes, one focused for weight loss and the other one for diabetic stuff. Probably in terms of National Health System/insurance coverage.
Wegovy was approved last year.

Last edited: