Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can’t reply to your mail it’s saying your full, won’t deliver. Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:
ok just sent you the last email again with the payment proof and shipping info
Just so you're aware I don't know what country you're in but when I ordered I got a tracking number within a couple days but didn't see anything active when checking the number for a couple weeks. You're really going to have to exercise patience but this rep has a decent track record of high level customer service so far and most people are happy once they chill out a little bit

Just so you're aware I don't know what country you're in but when I ordered I got a tracking number within a couple days but didn't see anything active when checking the number for a couple weeks. You're really going to have to exercise patience but this rep has a decent track record of high level customer service so far and most people are happy once they chill out a little bit
ok I will have this in mind. They already answered me hope everything goes alright

ok I will have this in mind. They already answered me hope everything goes alright
I’ve only placed one order with this rep so far but it went smooth but there were times I was worried about the wait and customs and seizure but things worked out in the end. I’m sure things will work out for you too.

Got my order after 36 days via china post

100g sust
50g tren ace
200iu hgh
Ghk cu 1g
1g yk11

I dont know why people complained about packaging but it was excellent now both times.
In next day or two I am going to brew raws and will use in 10 days yk11
It will be 100mg day for 10 days to crush my myostatin. Already done that before and WOW. I went high as 200mg day lol

Placed an order using the reship method, and received it 35 days later. Tracking was not active until ~day 28. It should have been here sooner, but DHL dragged ass handing it over to USPS.

It was well-packaged. Everything was in heat-sealed foil pouches and then wrapped in bubble wrap.

I will hopefully remember to give performance reviews once I try the NPP and halo.

I dont know why people complained about packaging but it was excellent now both times.
cool, I had a box that was partially ripped open when I received one order. The other 3 orders I’ve had have been fine, but that’s not always the case.

Using your one example to say others haven’t had issues is silly.

Maybe. I tried mixing hGH with another peptide in the same syringe and it became cloudy. No idea what happened and no PIP, but wondering if something got denatured or binded up or something.
This happens when mixing with L-carnitne too but still works the same and they can for sure be safely mixed so idk

Maybe. I tried mixing hGH with another peptide in the same syringe and it became cloudy. No idea what happened and no PIP, but wondering if something got denatured or binded up or something.

The solution becoming cloudy is definitely indicative of the protein becoming denatured...

The solution becoming cloudy is definitely indicative of the protein becoming denatured...
Not necessarily. When a solute ("A") is dissolved in a fixed amount of solvent, and another solute ("B") is added, the solvation shells around A can easily be disrupted by solvation shell formation around B. This would lead to the partial precipitation of A. The degree of precipitation depends on the amount of B added, temperature changes (the dissolution of B might be endothermic, lowering the temperature of the system, or exothermic which would increase the temp (and dissolution capability) of the system), and intermolecular interactions between A and B.

This is not necessarily indicative of denaturation of the precipitated protein.

Not necessarily. When a solute ("A") is dissolved in a fixed amount of solvent, and another solute ("B") is added, the solvation shells around A can easily be disrupted by solvation shell formation around B. This would lead to the partial precipitation of A. The degree of precipitation depends on the amount of B added, temperature changes (the dissolution of B might be endothermic, lowering the temperature of the system, or exothermic which would increase the temp (and dissolution capability) of the system), and intermolecular interactions between A and B.

This is not necessarily indicative of denaturation of the precipitated protein.
But whatever, shoot your denatured hgh if you like, it's your body and your money. Peace