Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What is the oral bioavailability of this vs IM injection?
For bpc-157, you want the BPC-157 Arginate Salt, instead of acetate if you're taking it orally... Much higher stability in stomach acid. 98% vs 5% degradation after 5hrs in stomach acid. You could always just take a higher dose though...

Last edited:
reship service still a little slower than what i imagined and what’s advertised here. 35 days which is about 5 weeks and still nada

If i get raws like test e and eq and test it at janoshik, i have to pay twice 120$

Now i was thinking of brewing 10ml of test-e 50mg/ml eq 50mg/ml mix. Now can i test 2 raws for 120$ right? Is my thinking right? Because if the mix will be 40mg/ml test e and 25mg/ml eq the raws will be 80% for test e and 50% pure for eq? Right?

If i get raws like test e and eq and test it at janoshik, i have to pay twice 120$

Now i was thinking of brewing 10ml of test-e 50mg/ml eq 50mg/ml mix. Now can i test 2 raws for 120$ right? Is my thinking right? Because if the mix will be 40mg/ml test e and 25mg/ml eq the raws will be 80% for test e and 50% pure for eq? Right?
Test E is +98%
Send only EQ to Jano as it wasn't published yet, and save the $120 that you are going to lose if you do a brewing and you test it, guessing purity from finished product results is not the smartest thing that you can do, your lab test result will have no value

Is anyone else have issues with this rep? My order gone over 8 week now and tracking is not working at all ever since beginning and when i ask him nice every time he reply with bad attitude and no reason just tell me to go away and wait more and if I need my items quickly just order again!

Maybe your order has something specific that made it slower, usually it's 3-4 weeks and members can confirm
i planned accordingly so i’m not in a pinch, so it’s okay. just thought it’d be a tad quicker. not a big deal just wanted to state my thoughts, still happy with your services and products thus far. and perhaps youre right.