Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I just got it to work by using my business card and not my personal cc. Idk if it was due to the timing or if it actually was due to personal vs cc though.

It depends on your order
If you order one item for example 1 oil and 1 peptide kit, no need to be marked
If you order several items, we make marks to distinguish all, basic things like TE, DP, F, TRA, 4C things like that, easy to understand and sometimes not, so when you have doubts you ask me which item is what, and I give you all details you need.
Ok sweet and orders over 500 you can do bitcoin right? I thought I read something about that

I just got it to work by using my business card and not my personal cc. Idk if it was due to the timing or if it actually was due to personal vs cc though.
Bro I really really hope you own your own business because I’m certain your boss wouldn’t be cool with you billing tren to the company credit card lol

Think I'm going to give this source a try but it is kind of a weird feeling being that I've never seen a source with these payment options lol