Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lets pray for a brother and hope he was only joking

I actually legit went to his comment and scrolled through the next like 15 pages to see if he ever responded….nothing lol. Prayin 4 tha homie lol
I actually read through everything he has sent on meso from that account and that was the only time he said anything like that so that is a tad bit suspicious all his other posts were serious lol

I actually legit went to his comment and scrolled through the next like 15 pages to see if he ever responded….nothing lol. Prayin 4 tha homie lol
But really though he wouldn't be hiding in his closet if the cops were asking about tea cups or what ever he said at that point they would have already been talking to him inside where he wouldn't have been in the closet so I mean pretty sure it's a joke.

But really though he wouldn't be hiding in his closet if the cops were asking about tea cups or what ever he said at that point they would have already been talking to him inside where he wouldn't have been in the closet so I mean pretty sure it's a joke.
Or they asked that though the door and he didn't answer.

Or they asked that though the door and he didn't answer.
I mean I guess but a cops never going to tell you that you are in trouble outside your door if they don't have a warrent. They "just have a question " or just want to talk lol

Also why the closet? Why not go in the bathroom or something lol million other places that wouldn't be suspicious. I’d just sit there and deny everything and lie about it all. Ordered cups because they were a good deal online and I liked the style. Oh there were steroids oh wow no that’s not my package for sure officer. Lol

Also why the closet? Why not go in the bathroom or something lol million other places that wouldn't be suspicious. I’d just sit there and deny everything and lie about it all. Ordered cups because they were a good deal online and I liked the style. Oh there were steroids oh wow no that’s not my package for sure officer. Lol
My roommates "friend " actually hid in the closet when the cops came and arrested us for something and they didn't see dude hiding and he robed our whole entire house lmao got out of jail to come home to absolutely nothing lol good times that was over 10 years ago

Do any of the injectables have any solvents like guaicol or EO in them?

Specifically superdrol and l carnitine injectables?

Why is your raws for test prop so much more than others? It is 1$ a gram for many and yours is 4$.

Has anyone thought about, or actually made fake labels to put on vials? I was thinking about trying to clone my prescription TRT label, and slapping it on anything that I travel with, basically if it’s leaving my house.

My actual prescription label is on the box that my test /hcg come in, not on the vial itself. The only thing that the label says on my vial is the concentration, what’s in the vial, and pharmacy info… to my inexperienced brain this seems too easy. Thoughts?

Has anyone thought about, or actually made fake labels to put on vials? I was thinking about trying to clone my prescription TRT label, and slapping it on anything that I travel with, basically if it’s leaving my house.

My actual prescription label is on the box that my test /hcg come in, not on the vial itself. The only thing that the label says on my vial is the concentration, what’s in the vial, and pharmacy info… to my inexperienced brain this seems too easy. Thoughts?
Yup I did it, alibaba is your friend here you'll find everything labels, boxes and even those shiny stickers be warned though minimum order quality is quite big.