Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes that is true, if i was brewing for a small village lol. I mean the extra 15$ for 40 grams for the bold catergory is amazing.

100 grams won't even last you 2 years at a trt dose of 1 gram per week! (I'm being facetious if it's not obvious enough :p).

Jokes aside testosterone can last decades if vacuum sealed and refrigerated, so personally I bought enough to run a couple cycles a year for the next 20 years and put in my freezer (it's dirt cheap anyway)

100 grams won't even last you 2 years at a trt dose of 1 gram per week! (I'm being facetious if it's not obvious enough :p).

Jokes aside testosterone can last decades if vacuum sealed and refrigerated, so personally I bought enough to run a couple cycles a year for the next 20 years and put in my freezer (it's dirt cheap anyway)
Ill be a big mofo 1 gram trt dose, may just have to give it a try

This. Anyone doing gear should think long and hard about how much they drink or do anything else. All of this takes its toll on the mind and body. Also you would be surprised how many people who get in trouble for steroids have drinking or recs also in the mix. Steroids make the news but you dig in or get a little more info and drugs and alcohol are involved a lot.
It's almost always drugs and alcohol that bring about a steroid bust too. They come for the drugs and the steroids just happened to be a cherry on top in most cases

It's almost always drugs and alcohol that bring about a steroid bust too. They come for the drugs and the steroids just happened to be a cherry on top in most cases
Good to know, I'm just a tad nervous. Just getting into this and I have never done anything illegal before, haha

This is exactly what I'm doing with Qingdao. I'm stocking my favorite compounds in raws for a nuclear fallout or some abrupt global shutdown. I'm sorry @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, but I'm just using you man for you prices especially Primo. I'll be stocking multiple times all summer. I know you thought we were pals, but truth is your just being used by all of us. We are sorry for taking advantage of you, but what did you expect for offering top notch shit at low prices. Now that I think about it, you kinda did this to yourself. Oh well, I don't feel bad at all really, I'm gonna continue milking this shit for as long as I can.

On a real note, you had a rocky start off, but it's like you kept an invisible shield to all the hating and negativity, Props to you @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals you have proved your worth to me, you guys are like fucking machines and on top of your shit. Corporate takeover, and you have basically accomplished that. Keep this business model up and you will stay on top.

Much respect.

This is exactly what I'm doing with Qingdao. I'm stocking my favorite compounds in raws for a nuclear fallout or some abrupt global shutdown.

You should see my freaking freezer :p i guess I have some compulsive hoarding disorder or something like that, because I'm doing this with everything. When I find something that I like I always have that paranoia that tells me to buy it in bulk because I may not be able to find it in the future, for example I really like to make sourdough bread and pizza, I found a good brand of flour so I bought 500lbs lol.

You should see my freaking freezer :p i guess I have some compulsive hoarding disorder or something like that, because I'm doing this with everything. When I find something that I like I always have that paranoia that tells me to buy it in bulk because I may not be able to find it in the future, for example I really like to make sourdough bread and pizza, I found a good brand of flour so I bought 500lbs lol.
Let’s just hope you aren’t a fan of a certain prostitute lol

This is exactly what I'm doing with Qingdao. I'm stocking my favorite compounds in raws for a nuclear fallout or some abrupt global shutdown. I'm sorry @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, but I'm just using you man for you prices especially Primo. I'll be stocking multiple times all summer. I know you thought we were pals, but truth is your just being used by all of us. We are sorry for taking advantage of you, but what did you expect for offering top notch shit at low prices. Now that I think about it, you kinda did this to yourself. Oh well, I don't feel bad at all really, I'm gonna continue milking this shit for as long as I can.

On a real note, you had a rocky start off, but it's like you kept an invisible shield to all the hating and negativity, Props to you @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals you have proved your worth to me, you guys are like fucking machines and on top of your shit. Corporate takeover, and you have basically accomplished that. Keep this business model up and you will stay on top.

Much respect.
This made me want to start home brewing even more lol

You do know with those raws you will need vials, ba, bb, etc.