Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does he ever update his list? Over the last 20 pages or so I just keep reading how he is out of everything at the US warehouse. If it's better for me to order from China and getting it sent to the US warehouse is so easy why is it not kept stocked up?

Sorry I think I misunderstood, I was talking about raws, finished will eventually go bad because oil will go rancid.
Exactly this. Raws vacuum seals and the put in a mason jar with nitrogen air, the ones used to keep wine, and silica packs.

Until oil get rancid you will use that oil. Or can put the solvents and oil when you filter
Each to their own but if I wanted to store raws long periods of time in a gl bottle would be and no way I change my mind about this

Then water can get in oil too
Not in a gl bottle and you don't keep the bottle in fridge where is humidity. Keep in a closet
As much as I love gear I don't shower with my bottle in my hands
If you want to keep in a fridge then keep it there I won't for reson that I mentioned above

Keep them in freezer then not fridge if that makes you sleep better
I wouldn't. I would keep in a gl bottle in my closet and add oil when I filter and start using if going rancid is a concern

Yeah that's what I do and I've been doing fine.

Here's some 3 years old tren that looks just as good as when I bought it.
20210308_160439 (1).jpg

Looks nice

Yeah and beside the ziplock and the vacuum sealed bag I still pute them in an heat sealed mylar bag which I then put in a tupperware, i would really like to know how moisture will get in, especially in a freezer considering at - 20C the maximum absolute humidity is 0.9g/m^3

Sponsors