Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Jack the ripper is it you? :p
My intentions are to vacuum seal half of my Raws for future use. Made a small order to c how QSC operates then make a much larger order to procure Test for the next 5-7yrs. Isn't this possible?
Or will it degrade even in an air tight, dark, cold place preferably the fridge? No?

My intentions are to vacuum seal half of my Raws for future use. Made a small order to c how QSC operates then make a much larger order to procure Test for the next 5-7yrs. Isn't this possible?
Or will it degrade even in an air tight, dark, cold place preferably the fridge? No?
Keeping finished and unfiltered in a gl bottle is a better storage method than keeping raw powder

Keeping finished and unfiltered in a gl bottle is a better storage method than keeping raw powder
Meaning just addeding the solvents and B.A. mixed up right b4 running it thru filtration? What about refrigerating it?
Won't it cause the test to crash?

I would think that the oil would spoil before the raw powder would degrade but I don't know that for a fact.
It won't spoil. Pharma test has a 5 year expiration date after production and is good even after that time.
Keep raw it will lose some potency but not huge %. The main risk is getting moisture

Meaning just addeding the solvents and B.A. mixed up right b4 running it thru filtration? What about refrigerating it?
Won't it cause the test to crash?
You can add just the solvents and the oil you add when you filter and start using.
No reason to crash.
Keeping in fridge can get moisture and then there are no good. Is more simple to keep in gl bottle ready for filtering when you need

Got a message from a seller on aliexpress, that due to covid situation in China, all shipping routes there have stopped. Is this true?

Test will probably last longer than you if properly stored, and that's worth for almost every AAS with the exception of the trenbolone because of the presence of a conjugated double bond which is prone to oxidising.

Test will probably last longer than you if properly stored, and that's worth for almost every AAS with the exception of the trenbolone because of the presence of a conjugated double bond which is prone to oxidising.
Do you really think properly stored finished oils will last decades? Prepping for the apocalypse is very important.

You can add just the solvents and the oil you add when you filter and start using.
No reason to crash.
Keeping in fridge can get moisture and then there are no good. Is more simple to keep in gl bottle ready for filtering when you need
If it's sealed how would it get moisture in it?

Sponsors