Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone thought about, or actually made fake labels to put on vials? I was thinking about trying to clone my prescription TRT label, and slapping it on anything that I travel with, basically if it’s leaving my house.

My actual prescription label is on the box that my test /hcg come in, not on the vial itself. The only thing that the label says on my vial is the concentration, what’s in the vial, and pharmacy info… to my inexperienced brain this seems too easy. Thoughts?
You're not the first person to try using a fake label... If you're referring traveling to a destination where it could be illegal, I wouldn't risk it personally. If you're caught with something you shouldn't have, airlines don't fuck around. They do test substances sometimes, especially if going through customs.

I am so fkn desperate for that EU warehouse.
Reloading atleast 20 times a day to check for any news.
Soon I'm gonna spam you guys with tranny feet, mixing in some straight women feet too, so you cant tell the difference and might feel gay afterwards for getting off on trannys.

Tracking seems to be faster now - got my tracking number a week ago and it’s already picked up on CP with a status. Last time It was almost a month before it updated!

Soon I'm gonna spam you guys with tranny feet, mixing in some straight women feet too, so you cant tell the difference and might feel gay afterwards for getting off on trannys.
I think in 1 week I have some surprises for you :cool:

Please don’t spam my inbox with that haha. Wouldn’t that be funny if you did though? Haha

You're not the first person to try using a fake label... If you're referring traveling to a destination where it could be illegal, I wouldn't risk it personally. If you're caught with something you shouldn't have, airlines don't fuck around. They do test substances sometimes, especially if going through customs.
I'm just trying to be able to drive to my parents house 300 miles away. For instance, if I get stopped for speeding, or if an authority in my life doesn't agree with AAS, I can be like hey look, it's prescribed. I know this won't hold up on an airline, but I'm hoping it would give me peace of mind to toss it into my car and take a road trip with. I know, i'm probably never going to get hassled, but you never know.

I'm going to domestically ship stuff to myself if i'm traveling long distances for extended periods of time.

I'm just trying to be able to drive to my parents house 300 miles away. For instance, if I get stopped for speeding, or if an authority in my life doesn't agree with AAS, I can be like hey look, it's prescribed. I know this won't hold up on an airline, but I'm hoping it would give me peace of mind to toss it into my car and take a road trip with. I know, i'm probably never going to get hassled, but you never know.

I'm going to domestically ship stuff to myself if i'm traveling long distances for extended periods of time.
If you don't do Rec drugs or drink and drive the chance of your car being searched or something is pretty low.

If you don't do Rec drugs or drink and drive the chance of your car being searched or something is pretty low.
Yea I totally agree, I don't do anything even remotely close to bad, i'm known to be an upstanding law abiding citizen in my community. I figure it's a small insurance policy.

Yea I totally agree, I don't do anything even remotely close to bad, i'm known to be an upstanding law abiding citizen in my community. I figure it's a small insurance policy.
Hey if it keeps your blood pressure down while you are driving then it might be worth it haha

It is very clear that source pack it very well,you need to keep in mind that workers in post office could rip it. Why the hell would source rip their own package
Yes, I've had this happen, not thru QSC. Talk about being nervous!
The post can be quite rough on things. It's not like sponsors can wrap in Kevlar. I was happy with QSC's packaging tho.

Personally I have traveled with vials of ugl testosterone, orals like dbol, anadrol and anavar. I never had any issues on airlines going domestically or internationally. To prevent any issue I would keep The Vial in a insulin Carrying case and have the label removed from the vial.

This. Anyone doing gear should think long and hard about how much they drink or do anything else. All of this takes its toll on the mind and body. Also you would be surprised how many people who get in trouble for steroids have drinking or recs also in the mix. Steroids make the news but you dig in or get a little more info and drugs and alcohol are involved a lot.

Just received my third order. My 1st international delivery to the U.S. Stealth seemed much more thorough then domestic. Received it in about 23 days from day of payment.
Very satisfied with the order.