Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We update the price list very often, we are mainly an international source, not a domestic one, we provided a domestic service for impatient guys, for limited items, bpc157, tb500 as often guys need those after injuries and cannot wait 3 weeks, also hgh, and some other products, we weren't expecting a such big volume of domestic sales, 1000 vials of test c sold in 2 weeks and 1000 vials of test e in 3 weeks we didn't guess that it will be that quick, and its our first time selling oils domestically.
We already shipped new batches and added more items to domestic warehouses, and those will be available very soon.
Will you be adding DHB to the domestic list?

Any Aussies have experience bringing in larger quantities of growth? For example 10 kits? I saw recently someone had them nabbed which is a worry but I’m wanting to buy in bulk soon so I just know it’s here. Relying on 1-2 kits a time is so painful with how slow CP is.

That looks like re pushing oil into the vial.
Yeah that is what it looks like exactly but I shake it and it goes away and then I let it sit and it comes back. The stuff is old and it started happening after sitting for a while. This picture was just me maybe adding Into the argument that it would probably be safer to store raws than to store pre-made

Any Aussies have experience bringing in larger quantities of growth? For example 10 kits? I saw recently someone had them nabbed which is a worry but I’m wanting to buy in bulk soon so I just know it’s here. Relying on 1-2 kits a time is so painful with how slow CP is.
I know an Aussie who had 10kits land

Exactly this. Raws vacuum seals and the put in a mason jar with nitrogen air, the ones used to keep wine, and silica packs.
This is exactly how I store my raws. I double baggie them then put them in opaque mylar bags with silica packs and oxygen and nitro absorbers. Then I vacuum seal the mylar bags also with absorbers. Then I jam everything into mason jars and seal them tight also with absorbers. This is probably overkill but I can sleep at night knowing my raws are safe for awhile from degrading elements.

Thanks.. how many GH vials in a kit? 10? So, 100 iu for $55? And $25 for a gram of mk677? Lowest price I've seen.. Has anyone tried it?

Last edited:
Thanks.. how many GH vials in a kit? 10? So, 100 iu for $55? And $25 for a gram of mk677? Lowest price I've seen.. Has anyone tried it?
The prices are great, hence the 477 pages of chit chat! Plenty of HPLC test floating round too. I’ve only just started the growth but so far so good. Best vacuum seal I’ve seen on a generic vial (not that that means much but still important not note affordable doesn’t always mean inferior )

The prices are great, hence the 477 pages of chit chat! Plenty of HPLC test floating round too. I’ve only just started the growth but so far so good. Best vacuum seal I’ve seen on a generic vial (not that that means much but still important not note affordable doesn’t always mean inferior )
Thanks.. so it's $55 for 100iu from the international warehouse? Which would take around month to get to U.S.?