Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

l-carnitine, Tb 500 and Sr9009 are injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. I read somewhere that l-carnitine was made in a localized way.

Hello @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and other Meso friends. I'm trying to place my first order with you and running into a couple small bumps.
Trying to go back and forward in the thread to find an answer before I wrote this.
1. I get the Alibaba email with the big orange "View Order Details" button, but it takes me to a login page. Is this correct? How would I proceed from here?
2. I had an idea of what shipping would cost to my address in the US, between $10-$20 for my order, but then when sent the total it is $50 above the product total and I just could not figure out on my own how it got there.

I very much look forward to completing the order and trying your products, thank you for your help and patience.

Hello @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and other Meso friends. I'm trying to place my first order with you and running into a couple small bumps.
Trying to go back and forward in the thread to find an answer before I wrote this.
1. I get the Alibaba email with the big orange "View Order Details" button, but it takes me to a login page. Is this correct? How would I proceed from here?
2. I had an idea of what shipping would cost to my address in the US, between $10-$20 for my order, but then when sent the total it is $50 above the product total and I just could not figure out on my own how it got there.

I very much look forward to completing the order and trying your products, thank you for your help and patience.
All emails will be answered soon.
For shipping I charge US customers only the us reship service shipping cost, because China Post shipping ($10-20) is slow, and it takes very long, so I prefer charging customers $45-$55 depends on order weight to avoid complaints about delays.

All emails will be answered soon.
For shipping I charge US customers only the us reship service shipping cost, because China Post shipping ($10-20) is slow, and it takes very long, so I prefer charging customers $45-$55 depends on order weight to avoid complaints about delays.
That makes sense :D
And on the subject of that alibaba email. How would I actually proceed to the payment?

I just recieved my order and it all looks good except for that all of them are crashed, Ive put one beside a blow dryer but there are still small crystals.

ETA on domestic tren?

I’ve got $1,500 for bond money, Two trannies phone numbers, 20 tablets of caber, and a big bottle of Walmart brand personal lubricant. Just waiting on the domestic tren now….

l-carnitine, Tb 500 and Sr9009 are injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. I read somewhere that l-carnitine was made in a localized way.
For L-carnitne you CAN do subq but ouch.... I was doing subq and it was creating very hard spots on my skin and eventually I woke poke a hard spot and wouldn't be able to push the plunger down it was too hard. And that's with anyone's L-carnitne I have never used this sources but that's what would happen. So I always do IM now