Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

After about 30 days I received my order and I am satisfied. Central Europe. Products look good, hope they work well. packaging was good. Communication and payment was very good, uncomplicated. I am satisfied with everything...

So i tried to inject with 25g into the delt and it was impossible so i switched to glute and was only able to do 0.4cc out of 1, hopefully there is no PIP, guys what should i do ?

Made my first order last month, arrived(~25 days domestic reship) without any issue. Orals(tabs) are packed great, out of the 600 I did not have any broken. I've had issues with other sources where I end up with a bunch of them broken or smashed into powder by the time I get them due to shit packaging.

Last edited:
How many people have tested this HGH? Is it good to go?
If you are talking about feeeeelz reports in the last 100 pages there is talk of numb hands which I mean is a side of hgh as far as tests I saw a jano from the source at 95% with no dimer if I remember correctly

Of what? 25g is more than fine for AAS. Did you heat your gear back into solution because it sounds like you didn't.
Yes i did , i use 3cc syringe tho and drawing with 23g was also rly hard should i just buy 21g for drawing ? Ill probably have to inject quads and glutes.

Its hit and miss. I got 10 kits seized and received 10 kits on another occasion. If you've contacted them about their reship policy tread carefully. Originally it was $15 usd for a reship if seized (cost of freight). Once providing the seizure letter the terms changed. I have to spend enough money so that their losses from the reship are covered on a seperate order and that depends on what products i purchase due to their differing profit margins. So basically you are gonna have to spend another 700-1000 AUD if product is seized and you want a "free" reship

This rep is complete bullshit and lies to everyone! Even sells raws as mistake and basically says customer can fuck off :oops:

Not to forget bullshit tracking never work and always attitude from him!

This rep is complete bullshit and lies to everyone! Even sells raws as mistake and basically says customer can fuck off :oops:

Not to forget bullshit tracking never work and always attitude from him!
Hater with 2 messages is enough to show who you are ^^

Recent HGH lab test (to be confirmed)

View attachment 165017
Please note that this source is sharing my own lab reports without my consent, and claiming them as his own product. This is not a product from QSC. Anyone who has ever used my HGH products knows my kits only come with black tops, per my own request, and QSC supplied me with blue top products, of which 20% were seized when shipped with his "100% pass rate" shipping method.

Shut the fuck up and go back to your thread for the second time I am telling you that.
What is against the rules is a source coming to comment in other sources threads.
You've been selectively scamming this community by knowingly selling contaminated trash (as I clearly showed you back when I had some hope) amongst your products as well as trying to exploit the vet-free, labtesting-group-free shadow of a Meso community by pulling the wool over their eyes in a hundred different ways.

Do you need me to show you how easy it is to do your job properly while undercutting your prices or will you just put in the bare minimum effort and fix your shit before you fuck a naive customer's health up for good - it wouldn't be the first time a source nearly killed a Meso member.