Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

unknown.png

Why was each vial crashed ? Its kind of annoying reconstuting each of them but thats not rly a problem. My problem is drawing and injecting like i use 23g to draw maybe too thin but still was so hard to draw the liquid out, also I couldnt inject my delt bueacuse i couldnt get a grip and then i switched to 27g to glute and my finger still hurts , maybe thats my problem for using such thin needles, but its weird that other people didnt have those crystals and i had, any thoughts ?

unknown.png

Why was each vial crashed ? Its kind of annoying reconstuting each of them but thats not rly a problem. My problem is drawing and injecting like i use 23g to draw maybe too thin but still was so hard to draw the liquid out, also I couldnt inject my delt bueacuse i couldnt get a grip and then i switched to 27g to glute and my finger still hurts , maybe thats my problem for using such thin needles, but its weird that other people didnt have those crystals and i had, any thoughts ?
Water bath, and it will come back to normal.

Water bath, and it will come back to normal.
unknown.png

It stays like this if i dont heat it on a pan, as i said this doesnt bother me that much. idk if it happened when it was in transit or you send it like this to me it doesnt rly matter, i just want an advice what should i do with the injecting and drawing beacuse that is a pain in the ass.

unknown.png

It stays like this if i dont heat it on a pan, as i said this doesnt bother me that much. idk if it happened when it was in transit or you send it like this to me it doesnt rly matter, i just want an advice what should i do with the injecting and drawing beacuse that is a pain in the ass.
Test cyp?

unknown.png

Easiest way to get compound back in solution is to put the vials you want to heat on the warming plate of an automatic coffee pot for about 5 minutes. They can be put on their sides if they are crashed up to their necks, the way your are, and rolled once or twice during heating.

You've been selectively scamming this community by knowingly selling contaminated trash (as I clearly showed you back when I had some hope) amongst your products as well as trying to exploit the vet-free, labtesting-group-free shadow of a Meso community by pulling the wool over their eyes in a hundred different ways.

Do you need me to show you how easy it is to do your job properly while undercutting your prices or will you just put in the bare minimum effort and fix your shit before you fuck a naive customer's health up for good - it wouldn't be the first time a source nearly killed a Meso member.
What do you mean contaminated trash ? What happened?

What do you mean contaminated trash ? What happened?
What happened is that since we announced that we will have a EU warehouse (German one, using his same delivery line from China), this cheap cat got crazy and spreading rumors about us.

@Millard
Since when in Meso sources are allowed to post and attack other sources in their thread, am I allowed to comment in his thread maybe posting a bit my price list?

Capture.PNG

unknown.png

I’ve had test cyp from multiple sources and I’ve never seen it so crashed like that… In fact I’ve never seen it crashed at all honestly.. I’ve had things like TNE crash like that but that’s to be expected.

Shit I have a bottle of test cyp that is crashed rn. Happens all the time.... if you haven't seen this before you must live in the South or somewhere warm.