Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone doing business with this skinflute should be put off by the fact that they straight up stole another lab’s report from Jano and just hoped that nobody would notice. In the old days that would have been the end of a source. But evidently the new Meso is like Nike and Disney and just begs to get fucked by some needle-dicked Winnie the Poo worshiping commie. Best of luck to anyone desperate enough to use these assholes.

Jeez, out of that whole thread that's what you're taking away? How about the fact that QSC sent the wrong product but the buyer only found out after he tested it, QSC agreed before the sale that mislabeled products would be refunded,except QSC says reship instead, and then once they are put on blast they straight up refuse to do even that.

We did the necessary to fix it, by promising you reshiping the item once available. You weren't patient, your loss now.

Why should anyone buy from you now since that's how you conduct business?

Jeez, out of that whole thread that's what you're taking away? How about the fact that QSC sent the wrong product but the buyer only found out after he tested it, QSC agreed before the sale that mislabeled products would be refunded,except QSC says reship instead, and then once they are put on blast they straight up refuse to do even that.

Why should anyone buy from you now since that's how you conduct business?
He's said that multiple times through his thread. If you put him on blast you get nothing.

Better hope you clowns ordering from this sorry excuse for a sales rep don't get your order seized like a few people have already. Oh but if you do, don't dare bash them because you won't get anything even if you actually place a new order.

More than happy to pay the freight cost which is the original arrangement. Not a whole another order of 10 x gh kits when the first hasnt showed up...nor any of my other 3 but happy to give them more time
View attachment 162152View attachment 162153

I am not just a rep, but sales agent, and having enough freedom to make my own decisions when it comes to compensation and reship.

Usually the rule is that if an order is confirmed seized or lost, customer should make a new order, even a small one to get reship. (post #4,068)
The only seizures I had were from express shipping, so at least customer is aware that there is no reship policy for ungaranteed lines.
I had few lost packages, like 3 or 4 out until now, in this case it depends on customer, if he is regular and polite, I can do some exception and bear all the cost, so I can reship cost free with no need to make a new order, for example, if he is an asshole and start bashing us thinking that meso members will help him, he won't get the reship even if he made a new order.

Better hope you clowns ordering from this sorry excuse for a sales rep don't get your order seized like a few people have already. Oh but if you do, don't dare bash them because you won't get anything even if you actually place a new order.
Or pay extra for the domestic reship service or is that getting seized too???

Oh hell what is going to this thread again. I wanna give me 5 cent now.

About people that complain about crashed test cyp and bold cyp..
I homebrewed every steroid nearly and the only one i had problem is with cyp ester..they crash all the time once u get concentration at 200mg unless using hell a lot BB or EO. To prevent that just use test e or equipoise. Cyp is not worth it in my opinion.

Now about HGH i can see somebody claim they sent black top(color of top means nothing) but just week ago i got brown top,which means nothing about quality.

Now about HGH test report,cant janoshik say who owns the test report? He should know anyway

My experience is good so far with this source.

I've only ever used one other source on this board. 90% of my experiences have been great. Their products were always delivered in a timely fashion and worked well enough to put 60lbs of muscle on my frame in 3 years time. As good as they have been they weren't perfect. I got a batch of Arimdex that turned out to be Letrozole and some Tbol that I am very certain is actually Dbol. They also had some issues with some shitty stoppers but baring those events like I said I gained 60lbs of muscle on their gear. I never felt the need to bad mouth them or throw a big fit over it and I dont feel like they fucked me over. I just wrote it off as the risk you take in life. While a bunch of people want to shit on a source for quality control issues they seem to forget that this is not just a UGL issue it's a life issue. I have gotten scripts from the pharmacy that were missing pills and the pharmacy refused to do anything because I had already left with the pills. I have gotten boxes of blueberry muffin mix with no blue berries in them. I have gotten two boxes of Chicken Rice A Roni with no seasoning package inside. I've purchased a case of Dr. Pepper that had nothing but flat cans inside. The list goes on and on. Does it suck to get a product that's not what you expect? Yes of course but that's just part of life. I find it strange that people want to hold a fucking underground steroid manufacturer that illegally imports drugs into countries all around the world to a higher standard than any other company you do business with. If all the products they are selling end up to be fake that will be one thing but so far I have yet to see any suggesting that. All I am reading is bunch of bitching and moaning and wild accusations which have almost all been completed unsupported by any kind of empirical data. Makes one wonder what the real motivation behind all this hate is. When I get my blood work back I'll be sure to post up the results for all to see and we can let the empirical data speak for itself like quite a few other tests results that have already been offered up!

Oh hell what is going to this thread again. I wanna give me 5 cent now.

About people that complain about crashed test cyp and bold cyp..
I homebrewed every steroid nearly and the only one i had problem is with cyp ester..they crash all the time once u get concentration at 200mg unless using hell a lot BB or EO. To prevent that just use test e or equipoise. Cyp is not worth it in my opinion.

Now about HGH i can see somebody claim they sent black top(color of top means nothing) but just week ago i got brown top,which means nothing about quality.

Now about HGH test report,cant janoshik say who owns the test report? He should know anyway

My experience is good so far with this source.
If you don't think this isn't shady, you're blind.

Recent HGH lab test (to be confirmed)

View attachment 165017

Please note that this source is sharing my own lab reports without my consent, and claiming them as his own product. This is not a product from QSC. Anyone who has ever used my HGH products knows my kits only come with black tops, per my own request, and QSC supplied me with blue top products, of which 20% were seized when shipped with his "100% pass rate" shipping method.

I've only ever used one other source on this board. 90% of my experiences have been great. Their products were always delivered in a timely fashion and worked well enough to put 60lbs of muscle on my frame in 3 years time. As good as they have been they weren't perfect. I got a batch of Arimdex that turned out to be Letrozole and some Tbol that I am very certain is actually Dbol. They also had some issues with some shitty stoppers but baring those events like I said I gained 60lbs of muscle on their gear. I never felt the need to bad mouth them or throw a big fit over it and I dont feel like they fucked me over. I just wrote it off as the risk you take in life. While a bunch of people want to shit on a source for quality control issues they seem to forget that this is not just a UGL issue it's a life issue. I have gotten scripts from the pharmacy that were missing pills and the pharmacy refused to do anything because I had already left with the pills. I have gotten boxes of blueberry muffin mix with no blue berries in them. I have gotten two boxes of Chicken Rice A Roni with no seasoning package inside. I've purchased a case of Dr. Pepper that had nothing but flat cans inside. The list goes on and on. Does it suck to get a product that's not what you expect? Yes of course but that's just part of life. I find it strange that people want to hold a fucking underground steroid manufacturer that illegally imports drugs into countries all around the world to a higher standard than any other company you do business with. If all the products they are selling end up to be fake that will be one thing but so far I have yet to see any suggesting that. All I am reading is bunch of bitching and moaning and wild accusations which have almost all been completed unsupported by any kind of empirical data. Makes one wonder what the real motivation behind all this hate is. When I get my blood work back I'll be sure to post up the results for all to see and we can let the empirical data speak for itself like quite a few other tests results that have already been offered up!
I see what you are saying here. But what about when you clarify with the source what their protocols are for missing packages/seizures and they tell you something that makes it seem like an incredibly good deal, then when that event occurs the deal no longer stands and their excuse is "we are sending it to you now because you complained on a public forum"

In my case I dealt with it for almost 2 weeks even providing seizure proof and they said "Yeah we'll send kits when you make another order"so I go to make another order for roughly $300 and asked if theyd send the kits to which they replied "Yeah we will reship 4 kits for that size order"

Its just starting to become a bit of a joke and multiple people are getting frustrated with it

Did you really just compare the risks of the aas buying world to buying food In walmart. The shit shills like you come up to defend a POS like QSC is downright hilarious. You obviously do not know the multiple past problems from this source that has gotten swept under the rug. Or you probably do and still give a gtg.

I see what you are saying here. But what about when you clarify with the source what their protocols are for missing packages/seizures and they tell you something that makes it seem like an incredibly good deal, then when that event occurs the deal no longer stands and their excuse is "we are sending it to you now because you complained on a public forum"

In my case I dealt with it for almost 2 weeks even providing seizure proof and they said "Yeah we'll send kits when you make another order"so I go to make another order for roughly $300 and asked if theyd send the kits to which they replied "Yeah we will reship 4 kits for that size order"

Its just starting to become a bit of a joke and multiple people are getting frustrated with it
I still didnt have anything seized so I cannot comment on this,but can you tell us more,what did they tell you about reshipping before you made order? And what actually happened

Did you really just compare the risks of the aas buying world to buying food In walmart. The shit shills like you come up to defend a POS like QSC is downright hilarious. You obviously do not know the multiple past problems from this source that has gotten swept under the rug. Or you probably do and still give a gtg.
Ill join here...
I had orders with several sources over here,on all threads on all sources been people telling me i will get scammed and that that certain source sending fakes. I never had any problems with these sources. Or I am incredibly lucky or people spreading lies.

I will probably get scammed once somewhere but so far no issues

Yes that is exactly what the fuck I am doing. Whether it is AAS or Rice a Roni it all comes from a manufacturing facility somewhere and no matter whether it's a BMW a box of Rice A Roni or a bottle of gear shit can and will happen that is just the nature of the world we live in. You have no choice but to accept that reality. As to the shill comment you are just really showing your ass there. The experiences I just detailed were concerning another sources gear not QSC so if I'm shilling for anyone it would be them. The fact is I decided to give these guys a try despite all the PMSing bitches who have run their mouths in this thread. If my bloods come back fucked up then I will be the first to admit that was wrong to trust them.

I still didnt have anything seized so I cannot comment on this,but can you tell us more,what did they tell you about reshipping before you made order? And what actually happened
Yeah ive posted screenshots a few weeks back on this page. Basically I had 10 kits of hgh and 20 x finished vials seized which I have a letter for. I didnt even want the finished vials reshipped as it was a stupid order as my customs are extremely strict (Australia)

A big selling point for me was the reship policy. Because how strict customs are here I contacted different vendors for their hgh pricing and reship policies. QSC said they would provide a full reship in the event of a seizure (which I also have proof of) and I would just have to cover the cost of the freight (which the rep said was 15-45 USD depending on the size of the package)

I waited 70 days till tracking expired and received the letter after roughly 80 days asking for my reship. The rep said to me I can have a reship with my next order to which I explained I dont actually need anything for at least 6 months so im happy to pay the 15-45usd to get it shipped now. Apparently that was no longer an option so I was looking into raws and said I was interested in buying a few compounds which came to roughly $300 USD and the rep said he could only send 4 kits with that size order, because they "will reship gradually until all the loss is made up, it is not our fault if the parcel is seized by your local custom. You would realize this point. This is the policy of our company. Hope it is workable for you as well"

If they had mentioned any of that bullshit at the start I would have picked a different source for my hgh

Yeah ive posted screenshots a few weeks back on this page. Basically I had 10 kits of hgh and 20 x finished vials seized which I have a letter for. I didnt even want the finished vials reshipped as it was a stupid order as my customs are extremely strict (Australia)

A big selling point for me was the reship policy. Because how strict customs are here I contacted different vendors for their hgh pricing and reship policies. QSC said they would provide a full reship in the event of a seizure (which I also have proof of) and I would just have to cover the cost of the freight (which the rep said was 15-45 USD depending on the size of the package)

I waited 70 days till tracking expired and received the letter after roughly 80 days asking for my reship. The rep said to me I can have a reship with my next order to which I explained I dont actually need anything for at least 6 months so im happy to pay the 15-45usd to get it shipped now. Apparently that was no longer an option so I was looking into raws and said I was interested in buying a few compounds which came to roughly $300 USD and the rep said he could only send 4 kits with that size order, because they "will reship gradually until all the loss is made up, it is not our fault if the parcel is seized by your local custom. You would realize this point. This is the policy of our company. Hope it is workable for you as well"

If they had mentioned any of that bullshit at the start I would have picked a different source for my hgh
I hear stuff like this about Australia and Switzerland. Do other sources have better luck? Im new at this but one of the first pieces of advice I was given was "only buy raws from overseas. Never finished vials".