Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Feel free to actually spam my thread since that's a bannable offense. I won't share the content of your PM's without permission of course but:
View attachment 165060
[lots of testing]
View attachment 165062
View attachment 165063

But where is the lab test?
You keep spamming me with the lab testing bs in private, I reply ok ok thank you thank you... I think you haven't understood it yet, but no lab test was shared, as far as I know.
Feel free to post it if you want, because I never saw that lab test.

Since no rule about posting in other sources threads and I really don't have time to check that zoo thread or comment in it like a child, I will just add you to my ignore list.

Cheers,

Last edited:
There has never been a rule against sources posting in other threads or other source threads. On the other hand, spamming other threads with commercial or self-promoting posts is prohibited. This is an important distinction that is lost on most sources.

What is strongly prohibited is sources posting potentially identifying personal information. This will result in a temporary ban (or a permanent ban if it is repeatedly violated).
Thanks for the info !

Ok @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals my order is complete. Just confirm on your end and you guys can go back to arguing the rest of the night or whatever. As for me I'm gonna heat up my final meal I prepped and get some rest. Looking forward to trying out that MT2 with my cut.

There has never been a rule against sources posting in other threads or other source threads. On the other hand, spamming other threads with commercial or self-promoting posts is prohibited. This is an important distinction that is lost on most sources.

What is strongly prohibited is sources posting potentially identifying personal information. This will result in a temporary ban (or a permanent ban if it is repeatedly violated).
@Millard

Is ok for source to make threat to members here?

I've only ever used one other source on this board. 90% of my experiences have been great. Their products were always delivered in a timely fashion and worked well enough to put 60lbs of muscle on my frame in 3 years time. As good as they have been they weren't perfect. I got a batch of Arimdex that turned out to be Letrozole and some Tbol that I am very certain is actually Dbol. They also had some issues with some shitty stoppers but baring those events like I said I gained 60lbs of muscle on their gear. I never felt the need to bad mouth them or throw a big fit over it and I dont feel like they fucked me over. I just wrote it off as the risk you take in life. While a bunch of people want to shit on a source for quality control issues they seem to forget that this is not just a UGL issue it's a life issue. I have gotten scripts from the pharmacy that were missing pills and the pharmacy refused to do anything because I had already left with the pills. I have gotten boxes of blueberry muffin mix with no blue berries in them. I have gotten two boxes of Chicken Rice A Roni with no seasoning package inside. I've purchased a case of Dr. Pepper that had nothing but flat cans inside. The list goes on and on. Does it suck to get a product that's not what you expect? Yes of course but that's just part of life. I find it strange that people want to hold a fucking underground steroid manufacturer that illegally imports drugs into countries all around the world to a higher standard than any other company you do business with. If all the products they are selling end up to be fake that will be one thing but so far I have yet to see any suggesting that. All I am reading is bunch of bitching and moaning and wild accusations which have almost all been completed unsupported by any kind of empirical data. Makes one wonder what the real motivation behind all this hate is. When I get my blood work back I'll be sure to post up the results for all to see and we can let the empirical data speak for itself like quite a few other tests results that have already been offered up!
We’re not injecting blueberry muffins or dr. Pepper so your comparisons are kind of idiotic. The situation about the reship not being fully sent until they spent the same amount of money when that isn’t what what was advertised is concerning. It’s that lack of accountability that can very much carry over to quality of products or lack there of. I hope I am proved wrong.

Is ok for source to make threat to members here?

No, specific threats of physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against (but not limited to) forum members and/or their family members are prohibited. Promoting, wishing, or encouraging self-harm is also prohibited.

We’re not injecting blueberry muffins or dr. Pepper so your comparisons are kind of idiotic. The situation about the reship not being fully sent until they spent the same amount of money when that isn’t what what was advertised is concerning. It’s that lack of accountability that can very much carry over to quality of products or lack there of. I hope I am proved wrong.
That's what was advertised, that guy never bought from me, my policy regarding reship was always very clear, if it's seized it's reshipped with the next order and no customer ever had an issue with me about this.
For that aussie complaining he didn't buy from me, so he should check with the sales agent he bought from and he can confirm that no communication or transaction has been done between both of us.

Cheers

No, specific threats of physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against (but not limited to) forum members and/or their family members are prohibited. Promoting, wishing, or encouraging self-harm is also prohibited.
And as far as I know my message wasn't under any of those, when I warned him to better watch what he is saying, it's obviously because he is a customer, so if If he keep saying bad things about us he will be banned from ordering, so I do not think anyone considering warning a customer from a store ban as any of those.

That's what was advertised, that guy never bought from me, my policy regarding reship was always very clear, if it's seized it's reshipped with the next order and no customer ever had an issue with me about this.
For that aussie complaining he didn't buy from me, so he should check with the sales agent he bought from and he can confirm that no communication or transaction has been done between both of us.

Cheers
NOT TRUE again

On meso Fr you have two big customers who got gears seized and got no reship.
They provided a letter of the custom stating the seizure.
The rep did not want to reship because the letter did not mention the "tracking number" ^^

For the guys who get their gears seized, just open a dispute on alibaba. Alibaba is going to step in and take care of it and might refund you.

22037595_1448384802.7035_a8UhaD_n.jpg

NOT TRUE again

On meso Fr you have two big customers who got gears seized and got no reship.
They provided a letter of the custom stating the seizure.
The rep did not want to reship because the letter did not mention the "tracking number" ^^

For the guys who get their gears seized, just open a dispute on alibaba. Alibaba is going to step in and take care of it and might refund you.

View attachment 165069
How many others are seeing this and staying quiet because they have pending orders/reships with QSC and they don't want to have their money stolen too?

Self-admitted scammers holding people hostage with "if you speak up, you don't get your pack". If you do get your pack, you get no guarantees you'll receive what you ordered:

Test-Report-20027.png

Newb question. I am running test e and primo e. Could i just mix both oils in like 30 ml vial with correct ratios of each so that i wouldnt have to measure it every time i pin? Will it maintain the proper ratio if mixed ? I was thinking if primo might be "heavier" and thus would settle at the bottom or something like that

Newb question. I am running test e and primo e. Could i just mix both oils in like 30 ml vial with correct ratios of each so that i wouldnt have to measure it every time i pin? Will it maintain the proper ratio if mixed ? I was thinking if primo might be "heavier" and thus would settle at the bottom or something like that
Yes

How many others are seeing this and staying quiet because they have pending orders/reships with QSC and they don't want to have their money stolen too?

Self-admitted scammers holding people hostage with "if you speak up, you don't get your pack". If you do get your pack, you get no guarantees you'll receive what you ordered:

Test-Report-20027.png
Where did they get acces to your HGH testing report? Did you allow them to use it? And as far as I understand, it wasnt even qingdao's hgh?